My "8 foot" Star Destroyer Build

Thanks for taking a look, Stu.
I know he's of FB, but I don't know him personally and didn't want to be 'that guy'.
As I am hyper-conscious of showing that I am putting in the time and not just asking for help, it is hard for me to ask.
It is getting to the point where I may need to break down and shoot him a message...:(

I found a couple parts in the Tamiya 1/12 car section of my collection, but there are still some to go and I don't have any more 1/2ths to check.
Before I pull the trigger on $750 worth of Japanese merchandise, could any of you good folks with 1/12 kits check for the final parts in purple (first pic) and grey (thanks to M Tox for the second pic)
LowerSpineID2.jpgNeckSpine_BottomLip.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Yes! swgeek scores and eagle1 with the assist!
Thank you so much - time to buy a kit! (I have the 1/20, but not the 1/12)

Hey Flyscriber,
Thank you for the compliment! Those ref shots look great and I would love to take any that you have. No matter how many I collect, there is always a different angle or view that helps that much more! I'll PM you...

View attachment 699529View attachment 699530
I have a load more if these are any help to you. Identities O2 London last year. Great great things you are doing, im loving it.

Wow just came across this, HOLY COW, man you are going for it!! I'm bashing all the parts on my DeAgo Falcon now, and I keep thinking how insane it would be to try and ID an SD hahah nice job nice job!! Going to be watching this for sure!!!

LOL by the time your done with this there wont be ANY tamiya ship kits left! hahah I better get what I need now!!

Thank you Kris!

I have been following your DeAgo build and you are doing first rate work over there!
The going is slow and I am starting to think I am a little too obsessed. I need to just start cutting and gluing - LOL!
My motto - measure 1000 times, cut.....well, no - measure a few more times - think about it, measure some more.....
You get the idea:facepalm

I hope to post an update to two soon

Thanks for watching!

Wow just came across this, HOLY COW, man you are going for it!! I'm bashing all the parts on my DeAgo Falcon now, and I keep thinking how insane it would be to try and ID an SD hahah nice job nice job!! Going to be watching this for sure!!!

LOL by the time your done with this there wont be ANY tamiya ship kits left! hahah I better get what I need now!!

Thank you Kris!

I have been following your DeAgo build and you are doing first rate work over there!
The going is slow and I am starting to think I am a little too obsessed. I need to just start cutting and gluing - LOL!
My motto - measure 1000 times, cut.....well, no - measure a few more times - think about it, measure some more.....
You get the idea:facepalm

I hope to post an update to two soon

Thanks for watching!

hahah totally, then at the end when I'm ready to trim down a part, or modify it, hang on let me check that one pic again and see if I should be cutting it right here, or right HERE hahaha
but I sleep sooooo good knowing it's right ; P

Hey all. It has been a long.....long time since I've worked on my Avenger project. The bridge sits on my shelf and reminds me every year or so that I should get back to it. Looks like there are some others on here that have stared making one of these. I hope to get back to it some day soon.
Cheers!
20230306_153419.jpg

Ah man, just went through this thread and was going to pm you about this. Didn't want to Necro post, lol. Glad to see you back on this. Love this ship. It's too much ship for me with all my projects. Glad your still on it.

If you squint, you can just make out Veers pacing back and forth waiting for Bezos to deliver the engines...and the strongback...and....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back