Anovos Marvel line?

doctorDWwho

Sr Member
So I was in instagram earlier, and scrolling down I saw a post by anovos announcing a marvel line of costumes. Well, I get back on later and the post is gone. Have there been any other form of announcements or rumors of a marvel selection?

IMG_2916.JPG

I see Iron Man, Cap, Ant-Man, and what looks like Crossbones.

I'm just hoping they'll be doing a Panther. While eFX's prototype was nice, I certainly don't expect them to deliver..

Last edited:
I'm seeing helmets for IM, Cap, BP, and Ant-Man, not Crossbones. Also since they're calling it an armory line, I suspect they may not do full costumes, but I would totally jump on an Anovos Cap or Iron Man costume if they offered it. Curious to see what else they'll be offering besides helmets.

I don't know, I've spent way too much time looking at the BP helmet and that's not it. Considering EFX has it licensed Anovos may not have a choice.. which is why I said I HOPE to see one from them.. whatever is on that forth shelf is not BP, I'd be willing to bet on it.

I think that is Black Panther... not crossbones... i think that would make a lot more sense for them financially than crossbones as well. Ugh my wallet already hurts

Considering EFX has it licensed Anovos may not have a choice.

Hard to tell from that blurry pic but the license shouldn't be that much an issue. Anovos and eFX have been allowed to produce the same product with the only distinction being wearable (Anovos) and not wearable (eFX), Darth Vader and Stormtrooper helmets being good examples. Regardless I'm looking forward to this product line reveal.

Pssst...they are not full sized. That big black thing below the helmets is a computer monitor for scale. Sorry to burst bubbles :(

Hopefully they are 1:1 and that monitor is just a perspective trick.
I've been wanting an accurate Mk XLVI helmet ever since Civil War came out.

Hopefully they are 1:1 and that monitor is just a perspective trick.
I've been wanting an accurate Mk XLVI helmet ever since Civil War came out.

Seeing as how Got Maul (Anovos) already confirmed they are not full sized it's safe to say it's not a perspective trick.

I don't know, I've spent way too much time looking at the BP helmet and that's not it. Considering EFX has it licensed Anovos may not have a choice.. which is why I said I HOPE to see one from them.. whatever is on that forth shelf is not BP, I'd be willing to bet on it.

I am seeing Crossbones as well.

Products were revealed some days ago, I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed.
https://www.anovos.com/collections/marvel

I thought these were going to be replica costumes and accessories like their Star Wars and Star Trek lines, instead we got 1:3 scale helmets and jackets inspired by Marvel characters :thumbsdown The jackets look like stuff that's sold on fjackets and similar sites, no thank you.

Captain_America_Inspired_Jacket_00_grande.jpg

Black_Widow_Inspired_Jacket_00_grande.jpg

I'll be damned, looks like I was wrong. Very disappointed though, I was hoping for more..

That is unfortunate. I think they missed the mark for what the consumers want. I see no call for scaled helmets or stand-alone jackets that are "inspired" by the costumes. The Ant-Man jacket, done as a full suit has the most possibility of being a good costume. But just jackets, with no other items, makes these an easy pass.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back