Greeblie packs for studio scale models - and other random stuff

This would be a great set for any scratchbuilder looking for interesting bits and bobs for a custom model. I'd be very interested in a set.

Definitely going to happen - I will let you guys know when they are ready. Sets are being tweaked... I will concentrate the Y-Wing-centric stuff into one set by popular demand... by no means a complete solution, but it will be a good start!

Hi Jason
further down the road I would like a specific 5 foot falcon package with the rarer kits like 1/15 Hummel parts, obviously the Sealab as you have includes, Ferrari engine block for the mandibles , 1/15 Stug, i think I'll generate a list I'm after which I know I can never afford the original kits .
Brian

You're offering rides too?! Hey everybody, Jason's joining Uber!

Great looking parts collections! Good on you for helping out the community.

Still excited for this run to happen! This will be a great help at starting to get Y Wing parts to go along with my Dave G armature I hope!

Calm down, you guys ;)

The wait is WORTH it. This GORGEOUS bit of engine amazingness arrives within the coming week, and then sets are off to the casters.

ywing_engine_nurnie_sm.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back