Custom Batman Full Body Armor - EVA Foam

One gauntlet done, what do you think of the new style
IMG_20150808_185503.jpg

It's looking really good, you should post a picture showing the difference between them, because we never got to see how the old ones clashed.

So while I am waiting for fins for the gauntlets and my cape to arrive in the mail, i have been getting some fan mail for requested suits for my next project. These will not be for sale (not yet) but more for building a portfolio and perfecting my talents.

Here is the list of my next projects (not in order)
Batman Beyond
Shredder (TMNT)
The Flash
Green Lantern
Deathstroke
Mr. Freeze
Red Hood
Iron Man
And legacy armor v2

How are the shin guards you bought from Amazon working out? I'm considering the same ones, I'll wear them over motocross/dirtbike style solid black boots.

How are the shin guards you bought from Amazon working out? I'm considering the same ones, I'll wear them over motocross/dirtbike style solid black boots.

They work very good, they have three different pieces so it is very flexible and work well with the motorcycle boots I bought as well

If you're looking for a great quality cowl. I would highly recommend Tiger Stone FX. They are fantastic at what they do. Give them a shout. You wont be disappointed.

If you're looking for a great quality cowl. I would highly recommend Tiger Stone FX. They are fantastic at what they do. Give them a shout. You wont be disappointed.

I already have a cowl. I did choose tigerstonefx for my first cowl but it ended up ripping because of my large head.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back