Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

“Unfortunately the Millennium Falcon is not currently available to our US customers of yet. We are trying to have this model migrated over from the UK by early April, please subscribe to the newsletter on www.Model-Space.com to be notified when this model is released.”

Looks like it has been pushed back:(
But it is coming:D

DeAgostino often pushes back their subscritpions date. I am on their website very frequently and I will be sure to post here as soon as I know for sure it is being released

I am excited either way ....got issues 4 5 6 coming next week....123 are great....but not going to put any together till I get 20 issues or more, before I start....so I can enjoy a whole day doing it....when it comes to the US , I will just start from where I left off, I suppose, and just add from there.....either way the thing will be a beauty !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I think I will end up selling my 1/72 Fine Molds Millennium falcon....I doubt I would even build that model anyway....LOL....Bigger is better !!!....Haha

I can't wait to build it.frightened that I'm going to mess up paint and weathering.as I've never done it before. Been wanting to build something for years but never got to try anything.

Get yourself a cheap Hasbro falcon from Argos and use that as a test model for your painting techniques before you start on the proper one :) Simples

Steve

IMG_6176.JPG
just came back from holidays and my flat mate got these for me... happy times...

“Unfortunately the Millennium Falcon is not currently available to our US customers of yet. We are trying to have this model migrated over from the UK by early April, please subscribe to the newsletter on www.Model-Space.com to be notified when this model is released.”

Looks like it has been pushed back:(
But it is coming:D

Dadgumit! I was so looking forward o it coming sooner! Had my hopes up and everything!

Holy good goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That all looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously awesome. Yeah a few little things may be wrong, not perfect, etc. People complained constantly about the MR Falcon and that darn thing was an awesome piece of incredible, bad ass artwork that ruled as far as I'm concerned. I miss it:(.

This thing is awesome and God bless the people that are making it happen.

I can't wait.

I hope in the U.S. we get to catch up in one large bulk delivery.

Can't wait, can't wait.

Tom

Talk about needed to get permission from the wife makes me smile. I am truly blessed with my wife... I classify my modeling projects into cheap enough to say nothing to her, and that's a good chunk of cash and then we have a conversation that usually goes like this:

"Hey - I saw something today that I REALLY want. Its stupid expensive but I REALLY want it."
She then gets a little smile and rolls her eyes "How much?"
I reply, "Too Much but I really want it".
6 months to a year later when said really expansive thing is finally produced and delivered

"What's this? She'll say
"Oh we talked about that and we decided to get it" - I reply
"Really I don't remember that the way you do...", as she picks up item X and says "This is really cool"... "How much was it?"
I reply - "Too Much but I really wanted it".

and then I put it on display somewhere...

The only exception to this pattern was my signature edition MR falcon. It arrived while I was at work and after she pulled the packing slip off the box that the delivery man placed into my garage (too big to fit in the front door) and saw the almost 3K for it (including shipping), she kinda lost it... Luckily for me it was a week before her birthday and I had already bought her a damn expensive gift that she had been after but thought was too much money. I walked over to the other side of the garage where I had stashed it and brought it out and gave it to her on the spot... she remained angry but softened greatly... a little while later it was her idea for me to get the acrylic cover customer made for the MR falcon. I really do have the best wife ever - plus she's easy on the eyes :D

Jedi Dade

Talk about needed to get permission from the wife makes me smile. I am truly blessed with my wife... I classify my modeling projects into cheap enough to say nothing to her, and that's a good chunk of cash and then we have a conversation that usually goes like this:

"Hey - I saw something today that I REALLY want. Its stupid expensive but I REALLY want it."
6 months to a year later when said really expansive thing is finally produced and delivered

"What's this? She'll say
"Really I don't remember that the way you do...", as she picks up item X and says "This is really cool"... "How much was it?"

The only exception to this pattern was my signature edition MR falcon. It arrived while I was at work and after she pulled the packing slip off the box that the delivery man placed into my garage (too big to fit in the front door) and saw the almost 3K for it (including shipping), she kinda lost it... Luckily for me it was a week before her birthday and I had already bought her a damn expensive gift that she had been after but thought was too much money. I walked over to the other side of the garage where I had stashed it and brought it out and gave it to her on the spot... she remained angry but softened greatly... a little while later it was her idea for me to get the acrylic cover customer made for the MR falcon. I really do have the best wife ever - plus she's easy on the eyes :D

Jedi Dade

Well, jeez thanks for sharing. You have a MR Falcon and an understanding wife.

Excuse me, I have my head to bake in the oven.

:)

"What's this? She'll say

Jedi Dade

My wife is awesome this way too... well in more ways than just one of course.

But for your assertion about easy on the eyes... I think we need to discuss this in committee... Pics would help. Maybe one with her and the Falcon... purely for science and justice of course.

I'm lucky to have a wife who likes to keep up with style... cuz that gets expensive... Nothing like not having to justify an expensive buy when it's damn close to the price of her shoes and jackets....

well talking about girls...wife ..girlfriend...

when i started to go out with my girlfriend... one day early in our relation she said " ... lets watch star wars " . . .
that day i decided ill be with her all my life.....

by the way .. next one
IMG_6179.JPG

Thats some funny ****** right there.

Lear60man's guide to get almost anything you want.

Say you want the Agostini Falcon. Start searching for MR Falcons on Ebay etc when the wife is in the room. Let her heart skip a few beats when she sees the zeros. Make it the topic of every conversation, tell her how she wont miss cable TV or new tires on the family car. The household can do without for a few months while you save up for your MR Falcon! Get excited, really Excited! Like a 9 year old kid on Christmas morning! Then let her stew for a few days.

When she starts avoiding the whole mess, now is the time to strike. Pull out the Agostini alternative, 'its only a couple bucks a month' you say. 'I think Ill just get this instead and skip Starbucks'. You will be her hero. Problem solved.

This method has worked my entire life.

Thanks for the laugh Lear60man!!! :thumbsup

But for your assertion about easy on the eyes... I think we need to discuss this in committee... Pics would help. Maybe one with her and the Falcon... purely for science and justice of course.

It's just for size reference of course .. are the wives the new coke cans?!? :wacko I still wanna see ;)

I'm 43 and happy with my Hot Wife so wife pics are cool but Falcon pics are better.

- - - Updated - - -

well talking about girls...wife ..girlfriend...

when i started to go out with my girlfriend... one day early in our relation she said " ... lets watch star wars " . . .
that day i decided ill be with her all my life.....

by the way .. next one
View attachment 437880

This is torture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back