Some of my Star Wars Costumes

Princess Liz

Hello!
I'm Liz, I'm a new member to the forum. I joined because I love star wars costumes and props.

I'm in two star wars costuming clubs, The Rebel Legion and the 501st Legion.

Here are some of my costumes and props with them:

My first Rebel Legion costume: Slave Leia. This bikini was made by the amazing Jamin Fite of Leia's Metal bikini. I made my own chain links, my own skirt, and my own Vibro axe. I made a new skirt a couple of weeks ago.

My second Rebel Legion costume was Khaleen Hentz, a Star Wars expanded Universe character, and wife of Jedi master Quinlan Vos. I made my own top and shorts, and silver armbands.

My third Rebel Legion costume: ANH Classic Leia. The dress is jersey knit fabric. I used white vinyl for the belt, and made the aluminum medallions myself with silver button covers. DDC Defender Blaster was made by DH-P FX props.

My fourth Rebel Legion costume: ESB Ending scene Leia. It is the same costume as classic ANH Leia but with a different hairstyle.

My fifth Rebel Legion costume: Ceremonial Leia. I am currently working on a new dress with a more semi-sheer fabric. I also made this belt by painting white vinyl silver and making the aluminum medallions. The necklace is made from Sculpey

Here is my necklace:

My Sixth approved Rebel Legion costume: Ewok Village Leia. I made my dress from light tan suede cloth and white poly for the sleeves. I used suede cord for the suede lacing on the dress.

My Seventh approved Rebel Legion costume: Snow Bunny Padme from the original Clone Wars Series. I used the Rubies Naboo blaster and painted it silver.

My Eight approved Rebel Legion Costume: Mara Jade as Arica the Dancer. I made this costume completely by myself.

For 501st Legion approval, my Arica costume needed a strawberry blonde wig. This was my first 501st legion approved costume.

I'm working on a few more costumes right now and getting the right props for them :)

I may be young, but I'm very enthusiastic about costuming (especially for star wars) :)

Welcome to the forum! The 501st is a great organization. I started building a ESB Vader outfit but it has too many complicated parts to be approved so I'm looking for something easier.

Fantastic work! Is your Leia blaster a MR or resin? The reason I ask, Im looking for a good resin one.
Hey Cameron are you registered on the Rebel Legion forums? There is a resin blaster for sale there. You don't have to be a member to use the forum, you just have to be registered :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much everyone!! :) I've got a few more costumes in progress, I will post those soon!

Awesome SW costumes. I'm just finally working on a ROTJ Boba Fett costume. Costumes are a lot of work. And it's even more work to do the SW world justice.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back