LOST T-Shirts

bigbaddaddyvader

Didn't quite know exactly where to put this topic so if any of the mods feel it needs to go somewhere else please feel free.
I was wondering what different LOST T-Shirts folks round here have made?I have seen the Swan ones,etc but I was wondering if anyone has thought about doing a T-Shirt with something like the Swan blast door map on it?
Would love to see people's different LOST T-Shirt designs!

Hi there,

here is my LOST T-shirt which I've got since a week now. I wanted it to look as authentic as possible. The source for the graphic was a screenshot from one of the food packages.

So long and don't get LOST.

Dietrich

100_2731.jpg
[/IMG]

One of the map would be cool. The best shots of it though, have the top bit clipped off.

See: http://media.photobucket.com/image/...iZzZzaaR/LOST/Lost-BlastDoorMap-Enhanced1.gif

I did find that one in 2200x2200 resolution or so...

This would be great, but it's the largest i've found of the whole thing in a single shot:

http://www.docarzt.com/Bentham Panopticon Blast Door Map.jpg

I think with the info out there, to do this properly in all it's glory, it'd have to rebuilt from existing images a bit. Especially the text surrounding it.

Last edited:
Hi there,

here is my LOST T-shirt which I've got since a week now. I wanted it to look as authentic as possible. The source for the graphic was a screenshot from one of the food packages.

Dietrich

100_2731.jpg
[/IMG]

That's awesome.Where did you get it or did you have it made?
I would really love a blast door map shirt but it is hard to find really good caps of it.Anyone got season two on blu-ray that could get a cap?

Check out the links in my post. The 'on screen' major shot didn't have the top bit of it on there. Other sources have put it out, but not the level you'd need to simply pop it on a shirt. It'd take some image work, but could be done. For example, I've found a cobbled together image (4 pieces i think) with all the text in very good detail, but the interior isn't too swift. But there are plenty of shots that show 95% of the map in very good detail to the point the rest could be done easily.

The big downer is likely that, to do it right, you'd need 4-5 colors to do it.

Hi there,

Dietrich

100_2731.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks great! Care to do a run?:love

Thanks guys for the friendly comments,

this company did the printing: www.pixum.de (that's one out of maybe 20). I'm sure that in the USA are similar ones. Over here in Germany it's quite popular to print your own t-shirts, photo books, mugs .......

But I found this in the web: http://cgi.ebay.com/Personalized-Cu...1477911QQihZ007QQcategoryZ50347QQcmdZViewItem

If you don't find a company near you I can order some of these t-shirts, but I tell you, the postage from Germany to the USA might be higher than the shirt itself.

Well, anyway here's the graphic in high reslution:

T-Shirt.png

Dietrich

BTW: A few months ago I found this website, which might be usefull:

file:///C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/Dietrich%20Kerner.DIETRICH/Eigene%20Dateien/Eigene%20Bilder/My%20Pictures/Science%20Ficton/J%20-%20L/Lost/LOST-T-Shirts.htm

Last edited:
Now that Lost is over, I don't know if anyone is still interested in a "Blast Door Map" T-Shirt, but I was wondering how I might go about making one... I actually have the ORIGINAL Hi-Res Blast Door Map... ALL of the photos that are out there are pretty Lo-Res... or have the top cut off... I am also wondering if I should even do it since this Map Photo has never really been in the public.... what do you guys think?

========================

...I was wondering if anyone has thought about doing a T-Shirt with something like the Swan blast door map on it?
Would love to see people's different LOST T-Shirt designs!

Now that Lost is over, I don't know if anyone is still interested in a "Blast Door Map" T-Shirt, but I was wondering how I might go about making one... I actually have the ORIGINAL Hi-Res Blast Door Map... ALL of the photos that are out there are pretty Lo-Res... or have the top cut off... I am also wondering if I should even do it since this Map Photo has never really been in the public.... what do you guys think?

========================

I think you should do it. I reckon there'd be plenty of fans that would want it, if not in t-shirt form, at least in poster form. It'd be very cool to have. I say go for it.

The first pic is typically the best thing available Anywhere...
...The Second Pic may look like all others...
... BUT.... Look at the Third pic... This is how sharp the resolution is on the whole thing...
...Pic 4 - Bonus Photo

============================================================

I think you should do it. I reckon there'd be plenty of fans that would want it, if not in t-shirt form, at least in poster form. It'd be very cool to have. I say go for it.

Last edited:
My girlfriend has been bugging me like crazy to get her a LOST T-Shirt. She wants a custom one made with Charlie's top 5 things listed on the front

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back