Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **Update Jan 3, 2013**

Darkside501 you are an inspiration to many here, keep doing this excellent job :)

How about this one? Phil Saunders did a recent blog post about the evolution of the mark 7 and posted a true ortho image, just missing the side view of the arm.

some of the initial designs he did are pretty cool too.

Phil Saunders' Random Stuff: Remember Avengers?

Phil Saunders is an excellent designer, i love his sketches.

OK, I got another one for ya:

If the MK2 was turned into WarMachine, then what the hell is this?:

Also, check out my Hall of Armor I just made (took about 5 hours):

Those issues are explained in the 2 shoot comic Iron Man 3 Prelude, short history, Stark get back his old armor.

Great work with the hall of Armor.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Ok so it looks like I had the privacy settings wrong on these files so nobody could see any of the pics.

:facepalm:behave

I have corrected the issue... I think... so you guys can take another look if you want.

I doubt the V2 files will be ready by then but I can try and at least get out the simple version. So I will see what I can do. It should be a hell of a lot easier with the new pic I just got.

Much better, this amazing!! :)

You might want to send somebody a PM about it... like Davy or Surreal Studios. They have both built pepakura suits and lined with fiberglass... they could probably give you a good idea of how much to order.

Much better, this amazing!! :)

Glad you like it.... you should post in that thread too so you get the updates. ;)

I doubt the V2 files will be ready by then but I can try and at least get out the simple version. So I will see what I can do. It should be a hell of a lot easier with the new pic I just got.

I'm really just waiting for the simple version :p I like to do the detailing myself. Oh and good work on the Mark VII helmet, Mike. It's coming together great :D

Thanks for the amazing template, this is my first project and I started to test the shoes.

Sorry for quick noob question, but does the fiberglass resin expand your piece a little bit?
I feel like my 0.95 fiberglass resin piece is slightly bigger than the cardstock 0.97...

Darkside, figured you'd like to see the progress Ive been making with your files. Just put up a fanpage.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sir-Real-Effects/443145002423452?fref=ts Like it to stay posted on my projects.

250771_448355028569116_742638202_n.jpg

Last edited:

hey darkside... batmanbeyond96 and I have some questions on page 84 that haven't been answered so if you could take a look at it, that would be nice

thank's again and keep up the good work

Re: Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **Update Jan 3, 2013**

hey darkside... batmanbeyond96 and I have some questions on page 84 that haven't been answered so if you could take a look at it, that would be nice

thank's again and keep up the good work

Questions on why the V2 won't open in designer have been asked and answered many times. In fact, the very first post holds the answer in the first paragraph. Your thanks is little more than lip service if you don't give him the courtesy of reading what he has to say.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

I'm really just waiting for the simple version :p I like to do the detailing myself. Oh and good work on the Mark VII helmet, Mike. It's coming together great :D

Thanks, glad you like it.

Thanks for the amazing template, this is my first project and I started to test the shoes.

Your welcome and that boot looks good. Just so you know there is a big difference between that boot and the V2 boot. ;)

Sorry for quick noob question, but does the fiberglass resin expand your piece a little bit?
I feel like my 0.95 fiberglass resin piece is slightly bigger than the cardstock 0.97...

It should not cause it to expand at all... if anything it should feel like it shrunk due to the thickness of the resin. It is possible that your helmet warped a little. You can use a heat gun or hair dryer to heat it up and reshape it. That won't help if it is too big though.

Darkside, figured you'd like to see the progress Ive been making with your files. Just put up a fanpage.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sir-Real-Effects/443145002423452?fref=ts Like it to stay posted on my projects.

Looking great so far. Can't wait to see more.

almost done!! thanks Darkside501st's

Love the jump on the couch action pose! Suit is looking good so far. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

=========================================================

I would like give Premox a big thanks for being a supporter of my work and for his contributions to this project. Your name has been added to the VIP list and you will get 2 months early access to the VIP files.

=========================================================

Questions on why the V2 won't open in designer have been asked and answered many times. In fact, the very first post holds the answer in the first paragraph. Your thanks is little more than lip service if you don't give him the courtesy of reading what he has to say.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the answer although ther was no need to have that condescending tone in your reply... I will read the first post again seeing as how I guess I missed some things

Popped back for an update. I'd stopped when i heard there was MK2 coming out & i found the elbow bits tricky & had slowed my desire LOL.

Got this far though.
IMG_4894_zps59389b5f.jpg

Thanks, glad you like it.
Your welcome and that boot looks good. Just so you know there is a big difference between that boot and the V2 boot. ;)

Oh Fortunately only a finished boots. Then i will better start with the V2 helmet ;)

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark XLII
maybe can help to build IRON MAN 3 Armor mark XLII
Heavy Pic...

11849101512528605373441.jpg

14149101512528606723443.jpg

66118101512528601573441.jpg

48048810151252861202344.jpg

25076810151252860282344.jpg

48531910151252860112344.jpg

48806410151252860012344.jpg

60044210151252861017344.jpg

54943710151252861242344.jpg

53500710151252861492344.jpg

Hey i just downloaded the pepakura files for the mark 7 and i wanted to change the scale for some parts so it will fit me, i was wondering if u could pm me the pw so that i can change the scaling, thanks

am i the only one that just doesnt like the new color scheme for the Mark XLII...maybe seeing it in the movie and not just pics and trailers will make me like it more...the suit itself is sick...i just dont like the color scheme

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back