Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I also ordered one of these, since they look more screen accurate than the Amazon ones... It still has to arrive, but on many of these I see these white lines in the blue plastic cap. Looks like stress-marks in the plastic. Is that te case?

Yes it appears so. When it arrived, the lid was not screwed down and it is hard to get it sit flush as well. Those white stress lines pretty much came from the first closing of the lid.
The bottle is thin and feels like it crush easy and it even feels 20% oversize. It cool to own one though.

Mmm, maybe it helps to put the bottle and cap in hot water first, to soften the plastic a bit, and then put the lid on the bottle? I'm going to "upgrade" mine with screen accurate stickers from Roland...

the cap is a terrible fit , ive eased the fitting by dremeling down the threads inside the blue cap , and also noticed the cap touched the opening of the clear bottle , so took a little off there , it allows it to close without the huge gap

and yeah thyre made about as thin as possible , be carefull with it

Thanks for the tips! So if I understand correctly, you took a bit of the top of the clear plastci bottle, so the blue cap could fit better? Does the blue cap screws on or snaps on?

Still waiting for my bottles to come from Mexico. I can only hope they arrive undamaged?

Here's a preview of my Coke Perfect label!
~

Attachments

• Coke Perfect.JPG
    Coke Perfect.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 61
Does not appear in The BTTF Trilogy. Just making a spoof of the Pepsi Not So Perfect Bottle. Keith who is into graphics is making this label for me. I purchased a few Pepsi Perfect Labels from him at ebay a while back.

Does not appear in The BTTF Trilogy. Just making a spoof of the Pepsi Not So Perfect Bottle. Keith who is into graphics is making this label for me. I purchased a few Pepsi Perfect Labels from him at ebay a while back.
Very cool, I would also like to buy one of the Coke perfect labels so I can make one with my spare bottle (help?) keep us posted with your progress:)

Mmm, maybe it helps to put the bottle and cap in hot water first, to soften the plastic a bit, and then put the lid on the bottle? I'm going to "upgrade" mine with screen accurate stickers from Roland...

Don't put the bottle anywhere near hot water or any heat, they are very thin and go out of shape very easily if any heat gets anywhere near them. Trust me I know from experience ;)

Coca Cola Perfect? Is this your own design, or does it actually also appears in BTTF?

It means that Pepsi can go **** themselves, just like Nike, for choosing to screw over BTTF fans with their stupid limited releases of things we've been wanting fro 25 years.

Many of us have sworn off all Pepsi products forever, and some have expressed themselves with the Coke Perfect label.

Don't put the bottle anywhere near hot water or any heat, they are very thin and go out of shape very easily if any heat gets anywhere near them. Trust me I know from experience ;)
Thanks for the warning. Glad I don't have to find out from experience ;).

Thanks for the tips! So if I understand correctly, you took a bit of the top of the clear plastci bottle, so the blue cap could fit better? Does the blue cap screws on or snaps on?

it screws on

i removed some material from the blue threads on the lip and also opened the hole /mouth on the clear part , you can see if you look from below that the blue lid was touching the clear bottle stopping it from fitting well

So sanding out some material in the blue cap and on top of the clear part looks like the best strategy to have the cap fit nicely, it seems....

Anyone else see that it looks like the 2nd amazon run of Pepsi Perfect will be shipping today?

-Gary

Yes, it says so. But still not shipped

I think it's sad they deleted my message for people here having the opportunity to buy my Pepsi perfect.
I wanted to do something special for Christmas since I was lucky enough to get one from the first run.
Anyway I'm glad I finally found someone on here who's glad to have this chance [emoji111]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it just changed....
From December 28th to 29th

d04ba1da533a7b5bbb253282aea0454a.jpg

Last edited:
Check this out.

The lid fits better on this white bottle than it does on its own clear bottle and the white bottle has a much nicer shape.

attachment.php

Would be almost PERFECT if the bottle was clear.

The bottle Jarra Coffee jar and I guess I need to buy a heap now (lucky I do like the contents) before they suddenly become discontinued.

Attachments

• 1910473_10153827307323841_8388877343390651486_n.jpg
    1910473_10153827307323841_8388877343390651486_n.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 319
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Here is my Argentina Pepsi Perfect replica done finally with custom label, metallic blue paint , silver pinstriping and thinner smaller straw .As you can see it is shorter than the Mexican Version at 9 1/4 inches tall .

Very happy with how it turned out and thanks to a very nice friend on here , I was able to pick this one up and do one for him .
I am now satisfied with this replica and can put it behind me . I just now want to build a display in a tube with Back to the future and Cafe 80s on it somewhere .

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back