Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I don't know, picture 5 shows the US and Mexican bottles I think for comparison, I thought the 6th picture was the Argentinian bottle!

I ordered the US Pepsi Perfect on October 21st, which I never seem to receive...
Anyway, I noticed on pictures from Bongo it came without a Pepsi box instead it came with a small Amazon box.

Long story short, Pepsi promised me their box.
But they will only ship in the US.
So whoever sends me a PM first will receive it for free!
If I can't get it, I hope I can do someone else a favor with it.
(Remember : US address only)
[emoji111]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyways, whoever bought the Mexican Pepsi Perfects on eBay for like $60, be warned because I saw that auction sitting for a few days. noticed the pics were copied over from another auction, but with the backgrounds changed. BOTH ACCOUNTS HAVE ZERO SELLER FEEDBACK:

Sf35GmL.png

UfDJKIB.png

I already had to deal with someone trying to scam me after the Comic Con release. I later discovered they were reusing the same photos from other auctions, so I'm weary on other people who do this as well. The account even had a lot of positive feedback, but then I looked deeper into it and discovered the person who scammed me had only sold dollar store jewelry and other cheap trinkets to build up good seller feedback in order to get their money faster. None of their previous sales were over $10, and now all of a sudden they're pumping out multiple Pepsi Perfects.

Last edited:
zero reaction from pepsi /amazon on twitter and facebook about someone possibly having a crate of them out the back door at the amazon forfilment center
I don't know why people keep thinking that's where the Pepsi Perfects are stored....That person lives in Ohio. Mine shipped out of the Amazon Center in Murfreesboro, TN; so I can only assume the Pepsi Perfects were made at the bottling center in Nashville, TN.

I'm talking to a girl in Argentina who has a bottle and I'm considering trading my US Pepsi Perfect for her Argentina version.

Am I crazy? Would anyone here make that trade?

Who's going to send the bottle first? How would you even be able to barter online without risk of someone shipping you nothing? Is there a safe way to do this trade over the internet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why people keep thinking that's where the Pepsi Perfects are stored....That person lives in Ohio. Mine shipped out of the Amazon Center in Murfreesboro, TN; so I can only assume the Pepsi Perfects were made at the bottling center in Nashville, TN.

Who's going to send the bottle first? How would you even be able to barter online without risk of someone shipping you nothing? Is there a safe way to do this trade over the internet?

I wouldn't send first. Thankfully they prefer the US version so they will have to send first. I'm willing to pay for FedEx shipping via PayPal invoice which will cover me if they don't send it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Ebay is limp on every front . They only act when its in there best interest .
You call in 99 pc of the time your talking to someone in Bangladesh and they could care less or even understand what your talking about .

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, whoever bought the Mexican Pepsi Perfects on eBay for like $60, be warned because I saw that auction sitting for a few days. noticed the pics were copied over from another auction, but with the backgrounds changed. BOTH ACCOUNTS HAVE ZERO SELLER FEEDBACK:

http://i.imgur.com/Sf35GmL.png

http://i.imgur.com/UfDJKIB.png

I already had to deal with someone trying to scam me after the Comic Con release. I later discovered they were reusing the same photos from other auctions, so I'm weary on other people who do this as well. The account even had a lot of positive feedback, but then I looked deeper into it and discovered the person who scammed me had only sold dollar store jewelry and other cheap trinkets to build up good seller feedback in order to get their money faster. None of their previous sales were over $10, and now all of a sudden they're pumping out multiple Pepsi Perfects.

Yup and they guy is cleaning up its right there to see but they let the guy run it dry then say "what happened "

Hey, guys, not to bring this thread down, but don't we have a very stern rule on this forum that states NO LIVE AUCTIONS ALLOWED UNLESS IT IS YOUR OWN? People seem to be breaking that rule left and right and as a result I've lost out. So explain, why is this any exception???

Sorry about that guys and girls !!!:$:$
Please forgive me.

Wow, hadn't been on since yesterday morning, had like 260 notifications from this thread lol

Seems the same old story for a few of you. When will Pepsi learn.

Was at work so couldn't try anyway if they even would have shipped to the uk :-(

One day I may get one....(but I doubt it!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back