Jurassic park budget build

zakass98

So basically I opened a thread a few week ago stating my friends upcoming birthday. He's new to the prop collecting but he loves Jurassic park. Therefore I wanted to create a small group of props as a present with a very low budget. I made most these items myself and I will be posting finalised pictures soon but so far I have built a polystyrene crate to display the items in and a few bits. Thanks for all the help on here and I hope you like my work besides it is lacking in accuracy but with a low budget and imagination you can still make a half decent present.
Thanks. b n m.jpglabel.jpgdna.jpgbox.jpgbox 2.jpgbottle.jpgbottle 2.jpgbarbasol.jpgbadge.jpgmosq 2.jpgmap.jpgmosq.jpg

The crate is still to be weathered and detail painted, another dinosaur egg is to be added and a claw mold. Also a letter from ingen that I have made and then all together it will be complete. I will add pictures of the full set once done.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back