A few new props for my collection.

stapleton13

I have added several cool pieces to my collection.

Here is my servo pen I just received.
0garysevenservopen.jpg

My Medical scanner.
0dstinesmedscanner.jpg

I picked this up on ebay a few weeks ago. It is a Master Replicas First Contact signature edition phaser. #27 of 500.
0mrfirstcontactphasersi.jpg

0mrfirstcontactphasersie.jpg

Here is a scratch built P1 I have been working on for quite some time.
0p1scratchbuildsightdow.jpg

0p1scratchbuildsightup.jpg

0p1internals.jpg

This is a voyager phaser I made using one of my nemesis phaser kits.
0voyagerphaser.jpg

Very nice additions! I'm not so sure about that P1 though. I can't put my finger on what I don't like. Your build is sweet......just something about it ;)

Great stuff as usual bro!

Edit - I see it now!! That red wire is a bit, long.

jhusel

Last edited:
Very nice additions! I'm not so sure about that P1 though. I can't put my finger on what I don't like. Your build is sweet......just something about it ;)

Great stuff as usual bro!

Edit - I see it now!! That red wire is a bit, long.

jhusel
I had to make it a little glitchy. ;)

Wow. Those are really nice.

I'm still kicking myself for not buying the First Contact Phaser when MR first offered them. I bought all of their Star Trek props, except for the First Contact Phaser and the Klingon Disruptor. Now, you have to pay a small fortune to get that Phaser.

Wow. Those are really nice.

I'm still kicking myself for not buying the First Contact Phaser when MR first offered them. I bought all of their Star Trek props, except for the First Contact Phaser and the Klingon Disruptor. Now, you have to pay a small fortune to get that Phaser.

I was in the same boat. I didn't have it, and had been looking for quite sometime. I was lucky to pick this one off ebay for much less than others I had seen.

Those are sweet props, you must be very proud to add them to your collection!
Can you tell me where you purchased the Gary Seven Servo Pen? The cost is probably out of my reach but I wouldn't mind having a looky-loo!
Thanks much, Petseal

Can you tell me where you purchased the Gary Seven Servo Pen? The cost is probably out of my reach but I wouldn't mind having a looky-loo!
Thanks much, Petseal

PM on its way

Thanks much, Petseal

Ditto...where did you get the Servo from? Was it TM since the COA looks similar to the Med Scanner one?

Where did you get that Voyager phaser kit from?

He made it, I believe.

I was for a time a very proud owner of one of his finished Nemesis phasers.

And that phaser is just BEGGING for some nice electronics to be put in it :lol, but then maybe that's just my regret that I never put any electronics in mine!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back