Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

yeah I thought they were 2016's too, because of the raised 'lace equivalent' on one of the shoes, that would make them the power lace version :) Some people get all the luck.

These are not the real shoe. We should not be expecting perfection here. They are a very good replica, but they are not perfect.
These are a replica of essentially what is a replica (the real NIKE MAG is a replica of the movie shoe), so as we've discovered, there are things not quite right.

These guys (Davis and his team) have gone beyond any other supplier we have dealt with so far. But the same thing applies. I seriously don't think they own a warehouse full of product. They use the money you pay to go and buy a pair of shoes, take picks and then send them out. If a pair is rejected, it does not go back to the factory, it is on sold to the next person. I am sure my pair was rejected by someone here because of the strap logo not being 100% aligned on the left shoe. I did notice it when they first turned up, but I don't now that I've worn them a few times. And these shoes not cheap at close to $700AUD a pair.

Non working lights (failed batteries) are quite a big issue on a pair of shoes based on their ability to light up.

I do realise these are a replica of the 2011 Mag which are a replica of the movie shoe. If you remember, I was one of the only ones saying that these are a replica of the 2011 release while others were clutching at straws & arguing that they were replicas of the 'movie prop', when the only lucrative market for the reps to attack is that of the 'sneaker-heads'. I would bet that David & his team couldn't care less about the BTTF fans.

While I totally understand where you are coming from, having once owned 4 pairs of 2011 RDs & 6 pairs of reps, I do believe that you shouldn't expect perfection. However, when you're paying a huge chunk of money for a product, it should at least function as it is supposed to from the factories. One has a right to reject if it is not. I know we're not dealing with consumer law here as they are essentially an illegal product, but whether or not that is the case, I'm sure a lot of profit is being made with these & therefore, if something is significantly wrong with a pair, e.g. lights not working before shipping, a good discount should be offered or a replacement issued. Where the defective pair ends up should be of no concern to the buyer.

We may agree to disagree but when you're parting with this kind of money, I'm sure dealing with a faulty pair would be a difficult pill to swallow.

We may agree to disagree but when you're parting with this kind of money, I'm sure dealing with a faulty pair would be a difficult pill to swallow.

It totally is, but when compensation is agreed to, then it is easier to swallow.

If he decides to take these shoes, then it is up to him to negotiate with the seller for a better deal.

If he rejects them (and he has full right to do so), someone else ends up with them. I'm suggesting he doesn't reject them based on how well the rest of the shoes look. There is hardly any excess glue on the uppers. Even from a display POV, this is a really nice pair.

jjdelp would it be possible if you made a tutorial video on how to replace the LED's from the bubble? i know your a very busy man working on new innovations with all types of kicks!

Also i am ready to make the purchase for a pair of LED'S! DM me and we can get the transaction done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you didn't send money yet.

Working on a variation of the stand Nike made for their power laced MAGs.

1ac9ed7943839009311b7a59db625658.jpg

47159ade406e5bbbea64ea6453210c90.jpg

Is the angle ok or too steep?

Personally, I think the Hover Board still makes one of the best display stands for these shoes.

eba9a714bcd1e47c0f56c396ed63234f.jpg

And one day, the Tube Bag

f9f1843d3178f95c3367c03ea882a6c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hope you didn't send money yet.

Working on a variation of the stand Nike made for their power laced MAGs.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170228/1ac9ed7943839009311b7a59db625658.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170228/47159ade406e5bbbea64ea6453210c90.jpg

Is the angle ok or too steep?

Personally, I think the Hover Board still makes one of the best display stands for these shoes.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170228/eba9a714bcd1e47c0f56c396ed63234f.jpg

And one day, the Tube Bag

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170228/f9f1843d3178f95c3367c03ea882a6c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I did only because I didnt know about this forum or his website. However, I've seen ties to that email as "David" dating back to 2015 in another forum (and attached to the same skype name). Hes been cooperative, and had good communication so far. Its just the other email hes using here makes me a little nervous.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back