Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Don't you love how Facebooks "reminders" come back to haunt you?

First image is from two years ago. My modded V2 next to a rock stock V2 out of the box.

attachment.php

And my Modded V2 next to a V3
attachment.php

Attachments

• Clear sole upgrade 2.jpg
    Clear sole upgrade 2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 332
  • Clear sole upgrade 1.jpg
    Clear sole upgrade 1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 345
When I was out today exploring a suburb I want to move into, I saw a guy wearing the lasercolor MartyMcFly hat, and had a quick conversation with him - he said he didn't have the shoes, but I figured anyone who had the hat would also want the MAGs so I told him about sneakerahead.ru - pity I didn't have my V3's on today to show, but I knew I'd be doing a lot of walking and it was a hot day, so had other sneakers on. Who knows, maybe he'll get the V3's? If I'd never known about the V3's that weren't horrendously overpriced on Ebay I'd have wanted someone to tell me about them.
But still, that was so random, seeing someone with a Marty hat. I only wear mine to conventions.

Most people I have spoke with about these shoes baulk at the idea of wearing $499 footwear. That is close to $700 in Australia.

Then comes the comments about how they will drop in price. We only wish.

When these first came out they were almost $120usd more and I found another seller who wants $699usd a pair.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I feel like some of the pairs have a different color sole than mine. Mine are the same gray as the material bit I keep seeing pics where they look lighter.

Were the shoes you sold also a size 7?

I'm debating whether I should go for a 7 or an 8 since I do plan on wearing them from time to time. I'm usually a size 8 but if these are a bit bigger like the V2s then I might have to go with a 7.

Yes, unfortunately I did, but I'm not too upset about it. Some people have more than two pairs on here. I will be happy with one display pair once the upgraded 7s come out. I might cave in if the power lace shoes come out, but we will have to play the waiting game until that happens.

How true to size are the V3s? Anyone have a 7 or an 8 that they wouldn't mind taking some measurements for?

Were the shoes you sold also a size 7?

I'm debating whether I should go for a 7 or an 8 since I do plan on wearing them from time to time. I'm usually a size 8 but if these are a bit bigger like the V2s then I might have to go with a 7.

How true to size are the V3s? Anyone have a 7 or an 8 that they wouldn't mind taking some measurements for?

I wear an 8 normally and I ordered V3s in that size and they fit a little bigger on my feet than my regular shoes. Size 7 V3s would be perfect.

Ahh I'm guessing it would be the same situation for me too then. I forgot what size I got with the V2s but they looked like clown shoes on me.

Thanks for the input! That means I'm in the same boat as you, waiting for the 7s.

I wear an 8 normally and I ordered V3s in that size and they fit a little bigger on my feet than my regular shoes. Size 7 V3s would be perfect.

Most people I have spoke with about these shoes baulk at the idea of wearing $499 footwear. That is close to $700 in Australia.
Then comes the comments about how they will drop in price. We only wish.
When these first came out they were almost $120usd more and I found another seller who wants $699usd a pair.
Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yes, quite a price difference between wearing a Marty Jr hat and the V3 MAGs. As with most things, it's a combination of how much money you have available for your hobby/interest and how much you want to spend on it. For example, I decided I wouldn't get the Marty Jr jacket, even when it was on special on Black Friday, because the only place I'd probably wear it are conventions once or twice a year.

They changed the fabric color midway thought the production of these.

Yeah, I remember you saying that the fabric had a slight greenish tone to the grey. What stprime is saying, he thinks the grey of the midsole is darker, almost as dark as the fabric. And I am suggesting that the colour difference is due to the light.

I can't see why they would make V3 MAG midsoles a certain colour, and suddenly change the colour, then go back to the original colour.

When I look through all my images since my first unboxing, the difference in colour is remarkable and yet it is the same pair of shoes, hence why I say light.

Hi all !

I just joined the community, as a French lover of BTTF Univers !

I ordered from sneakerahead 2 weeks ago, got a tracking number but they just told me this morning that the package was blocked by their customs.
Rebecca, their customer service, just answered me this without a new tracking number ! I think that's an horrible CUSTOMER service, I paid (like you) 500$ and even if they were on Chinese holliday, I think as a customer I deserve more respect and informations.

I am still waiting for my new tracking number but I think that if Monday I don't have it, I will call my bank to cancel the payment,

Does anyone have been in trouble with them ? If I can have any help I will be very grateful because 500$ is a lot of money...

Thanks !

Hi all !

I just joined the community, as a French lover of BTTF Univers !

I ordered from sneakerahead 2 weeks ago, got a tracking number but they just told me this morning that the package was blocked by their customs.
Rebecca, their customer service, just answered me this without a new tracking number ! I think that's an horrible CUSTOMER service, I paid (like you) 500$ and even if they were on Chinese holliday, I think as a customer I deserve more respect and informations.

I am still waiting for my new tracking number but I think that if Monday I don't have it, I will call my bank to cancel the payment,

Does anyone have been in trouble with them ? If I can have any help I will be very grateful because 500$ is a lot of money...

Thanks !

Technically. You are buying counterfeit goods so you have no other option but to wait.
They are a legit website.
I could understand if buying from footlocker or an official website but you are buying off counterfeiters so really you should not expect any customer service whatsoever.

We are actually lucky we get a "quality control" set of images if asking, when in reality they don't have to give us jack all.

The Chinese have had a 2 week holiday which is national so you can't expect them to respond like a French or British or usa shop.

They are illegal copies so in reality there really is nothing we should be complaining about unless you never receive your shoes after a certain time period.

Then you can call out David and his website for taking your money and not sending you the shoes.
What experience has told us so far is that David is not a theif so will definitely send shoes out.

You just have to wait I'm afraid like everybody else.

There is really two ways this works - either you are lucky or unlucky.

As far as I know, customs do not open each box, they simply scan in the bar code and if something flags their attention, they'll pass it through X-Ray. The one thing that could draw in attention is the size of the box verse the weight. The box weighs more than the shoes. As much as we all want the big yellow box, maybe you are better off without it.

My 2nd pair shipped just wrapped in bubble wrap and tough bag and arrived to my PO Box just 6 days after being approved to ship. I think the first pair was 14 days (10 working days) and arrived to my door on a Sunday.

There is really two ways this works - either you are lucky or unlucky.

As far as I know, customs do not open each box, they simply scan in the bar code and if something flags their attention, they'll pass it through X-Ray. The one thing that could draw in attention is the size of the box verse the weight. The box weighs more than the shoes. As much as we all want the big yellow box, maybe you are better off without it.

My 2nd pair shipped just wrapped in bubble wrap and tough bag and arrived to my PO Box just 6 days after being approved to ship. I think the first pair was 14 days (10 working days) and arrived to my door on a Sunday.
Yep, same with me

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back