NIKE MAG Knockoffs

CAUTION: DO NOT BUY FROM LUXURY CLOTHING!! I tried to buy my first pair of Nike Mag Reps from them....#1 Their customer service is terrible. #2 They barely can speak/type in English. #3 If they don't have your size or color AFTER you purchase it....Good luck in getting your money back. I had to fill out a Dispute Claim with my credit card in order to get my money back. Just thought I'd help everybody out before they tried to buy anything from them.:thumbsup

As McFly88 anticipated, I've just received a mail from buyluxuryclothing.com:
"nike air max our stock sold out,can you help us choice other shoes instead it,?hope your can cooperation thanks,

Regard
Mr yu"

I've requested a refund, we'll see how this ends. Meanwhile I'll wait to see if sbshoes modifications to the previous model finally happens.

Thanks again for the advice McFly88 :thumbsup

As McFly88 anticipated, I've just received a mail from buyluxuryclothing.com:
"nike air max our stock sold out,can you help us choice other shoes instead it,?hope your can cooperation thanks,

Regard
Mr yu"

I've requested a refund, we'll see how this ends. Meanwhile I'll wait to see if sbshoes modifications to the previous model finally happens.

Thanks again for the advice McFly88 :thumbsup

Sorry that it actually did happen. Hopefully you get your money back also without having to file a dispute with your credit card. At least now other people will listen to us about buying from that site. LoL P.S. You're welcome for the advice.:thumbsup

For those wanting these shoes, I emailed then last night and got this response this morning

"yes,there is in stock,
Will you order it?"

The person I have communicated with is Angela Chen and she seems to understand English pretty well.

LINK

The M22, M23 etc are image numbers I think. If you click on any one of them, you should be able to place your order.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
BuyLuxuryClothing staff emailed me this morning saying there's no problem sending back my money. Maybe I'll try ordering a silver Mag pair from this site you posted, cavx. The white pair I have from Sbshoes is very comfortable and I'm planning wearing them as a daily basis.

BuyLuxuryClothing staff emailed me this morning saying there's no problem sending back my money. Maybe I'll try ordering a silver Mag pair from this site you posted, cavx. The white pair I have from Sbshoes is very comfortable and I'm planning wearing them as a daily basis.

Both those sites seem very acceptable to order from. I'm still trying to decide if I should buy another pair or wait for the possible "more accurate" Nike Mags that are coming out. :confused Oh what to do!

I know! This is a big problem for me. I'm going to a convention and I'm going as 2015 Marty. I either have to buy the ones available right now and finish my costume, or wait for the possibly more accurate ones and just wear regular shoes to the convention.

A little photoshoot...

Dsc04395.jpg

Dsc04399.jpg

Dsc04397.jpg

Yes they are. I wear mine when ever opportunity knocks.

Most of the Chinese companies won't accept PayPal because PayPal slogs the seller 3.5% of the sale price. As a buyer, you may not even be aware of this. I used to use PayPal allot as a seller and in a year, they took over $6000 in fees. 3.5% may not sound like much, but it all adds up.

I have bought quite allot from China since 2010 and they prefer Western Union. You as the buyer pay a small fee to use it and the seller gets the right amount they asked for, not the amount less PayPal's fees which vary considerably. Sorry for bagging PayPal.

Trepamuros, how many days after you placed your order did you get the email from buyluxuryclothing that they didn't have your size in stock? It's been a few days for me now, I ordered the silver in 12, and I still haven't heard anything. Is there a chance they actually have my size in stock?

From what I understand, there is one company making the shoes and several re-sellers. It does strike me odd that one supplier can suddenly be "out of stock" (when you go to pay) if they have said that the have stock before you pay. Maybe there are hundreds of Chinese buying these shoes too. Who knows?

Well in the case of this site, I think it's because they didn't set up their store properly to show when certain sizes are out of stock, which allows people to order sizes that are sold out.

I site I used didn't alert buyers if product was out of stock. As soon as I went to make payment and learned that they didn't take PayPal, they sent me an invoice with images and description of what I had ordered and a total amount with shipping included. They then requested that I pay by Western Union.

Risu, I contacted them by mail a couple of days after placing my order because I never received the order confirmation mail. They sent me a mail later explaining they were out of stock of Nike Mags. I don't understand why they keep taking orders :angry

I suggest you to contact them and ask for a money return. I am still waiting for the refund in my bank account...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back