I posted this on one of the other Hasbro Falcon threads as well:

Okay I am skipping this one and concentrating on the DeAgo so mine is for sale. I kinda damaged the one I was working on so I took off all the add on parts and am gonna sell everything I have for upgrades with my second sealed Falcon. It has actually been listed for a little while but I am gonna go ahead and push hard to sell it so if anyone is interested it's in the Junkyard.

FYI Black Onyx resin that sticks to anything I ever have used it on like cement does not stick to the inside of the Falcon well. I thought I would try using thin layers of it to firm up the hull. Just peeled right off mostly.

I posted this on one of the other Hasbro Falcon threads as well:

Okay I am skipping this one and concentrating on the DeAgo so mine is for sale. I kinda damaged the one I was working on so I took off all the add on parts and am gonna sell everything I have for upgrades with my second sealed Falcon. It has actually been listed for a little while but I am gonna go ahead and push hard to sell it so if anyone is interested it's in the Junkyard.

FYI Black Onyx resin that sticks to anything I ever have used it on like cement does not stick to the inside of the Falcon well. I thought I would try using thin layers of it to firm up the hull. Just peeled right off mostly.
Link to sale???

Just a small update. I decided to go with some 6" Death Star tiles to complete the stand. I'm thinking of adding some orange/red crossbars to simulate the construction of the Death Star on ROTJ.
20150718_192626.jpg20150718_192751.jpg

Hey kokkari, where did you get .15mm styrene for your panels?

I am looking for it online and not having any luck.
I found it at my local hobby store. I just looked on ebay and amazon and strangely enough cannot find .15. That's really weird! I usually buy the Evergreen brand sheets. I've also noticed that since Steve D. came out and said use Tamiya Insignia white for your Deagostini Millennium Falcon it's really hard to find. I've used that color for a long time on my star wars models and it's a shame it's getting hard to find and that the prices are astronomical when you can find it! Some crazy person is selling a bottle of it for $37 on amazon. No Joke!

Last edited:
I have repainted my Millenium Falcon / I wanted to have more details with the weathering in the same way the original studio scale was made :

This is how it was before :

And now :

Here's biggerpictures of the falcon, click on them to see more details :

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job! I can only hope that mine will come out half as good!

Does anyone know if there are any 3D models around for the Hasbro falcon? I have a Form1 and wanted to try to print the parts.

I did see the parts available for purchase on shapeways and they look amazing! However, I just got a new bottle of resin for my Form1 and was hoping to try to print my own parts.

I did see the parts available for purchase on shapeways and they look amazing! However, I just got a new bottle of resin for my Form1 and was hoping to try to print my own parts.

Well in that case I know Maruska has been working on alot of parts in 3D and has them available for downloading... you can check out his thread here:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=168520

Oh and I hate that you got one those printers... I want one sooooooooooooooooooo bad!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back