ESB Deleted Saber Training Scene

Wow - if memory serves that scene was in the book and/or the Marvel adaptation, but I've never seen any indication that it was actually filmed before!

Woah...OK, Mark Hamill and Frank Oz are still with us. They need to record dialogue for this scene so that it can be reinserted.

Found a pic while Googling...

luke%u00252Band%u00252Byoda%u00252Bon%u00252Bdagobah.jpg

It never dawned on me that Luke fought with the bunny ears pointed outward. My mind was blown (disappointed?) when I first saw that pic.

lets see - this one has the beer tab... (clamp covered in Gaffer tape for the duel)
flex1-vi.jpgScreen Shot 2015-01-16 at 9.26.42 PM.pngESB04-vi.jpg

but do these? *the one with the kobold clip most likely*
empire02-vi.jpgempire04b-vi.jpg

Judging from these photo's, Mark handled the saber more ways than one (bunny ears/tall shroud side pointing towards him).

GUjQzOr.jpg

xoz95ex94pnx.jpg

Also, in one of the Pop Culture Quest promo vids (where he talks about comfort and handling), he grips the ROTJ clamp on the outside (fingers wrapped around it), suggesting that if that were the ESB version, the bunny ears would be facing him, not away from him.

I personally like bunny ears facing Luke. Makes more sense to me. ;)

*ss*

That's the most comfortable way to hold the Graflex with the clamp in ESB position.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's this pic (188) from? Different ring AND, I hate to admit it, but those are 100% screws that are colored black.

lets see - this one has the beer tab... (clamp covered in Gaffer tape for the duel)
View attachment 699902

but do these? *the one with the kobold clip most likely*

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back