Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Y pattern

He was just talking about the Morgan part which is a big part but it is glued on top of the structure. The structure is not a kitpart.

Oh ok, thanks for putting that right! Those ILM guys really got creative with the lower neck structure, I wouldn´t have been surprised if it was some pre-made object they had put there.

Mmmmmmm...tasty kit parts. She's going to have the most beautiful neck.

Always exciting when the last bits are on, and the undercuts are all clayed up, and everything is primed and ready for RTV.

Nice. Is it the B-29 turret that has to be added on the top part of the neck? I mean for Red J.

Steph

Really exciting watching this!!!! You're V1 Jammer was cool on its own but this is a whole new level. Can't wait to reach this step in the future!

Joe

Ok Julien it's time to come clean, Julien is just an alias, your REAL name is Lorne Peterson isn't it? Every time I peak at one of your threads I get excited about building again. Thanks again for all you share.

Really exciting watching this!!!! You're V1 Jammer was cool on its own but this is a whole new level. Can't wait to reach this step in the future!

Joe
Thanks Joe !
Thanks for your help :)
I have no doubt your Y-Wing is going to be stunning ! Hope you come back soon to be able to work on it again. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Julien it's time to come clean, Julien is just an alias, your REAL name is Lorne Peterson isn't it? Every time I peak at one of your threads I get excited about building again. Thanks again for all you share.

Haha no I'm far from having Lorne's talent (and hopefuly I'm not as old ! :p).
Glad my thread can encourage modelers to build again !

That's a well engineered mold, Julien. And if there are air bubbles on that first casting, I can't even find them in your pics.

You raised the bar with your TIE-Fighter pattern, and I thought nothing I would ever see around here would impress me as much as that. But here we are, not even a year later, and your work on faithfully replicating the first Y-Wing miniatures has managed to surpass what you did for the TIE.

So nearly perfect, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back