Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Awesome video!!! What was A.Driver on??? Seemed WAY out of it.:wacko

im glad im not the only one who picked up on that. personally i think he came off as a real jerk, honestly why even come to the con if your going to ignore questions or just pass them off you the next person. something was up.. you know we all jump to conclusions but on the other side i think, maybe he has extreme anxiety, this is probably very uncomfortable for him? idk.... i hope he has better acting skills then his people skills...

im glad im not the only one who picked up on that. personally i think he came off as a real jerk, honestly why even come to the con if your going to ignore questions or just pass them off you the next person. something was up.. you know we all jump to conclusions but on the other side i think, maybe he has extreme anxiety, this is probably very uncomfortable for him? idk.... i hope he has better acting skills then his people skills...
I didn't see it that way at all. Maybe he was very tired or is shy, or uncomfortable of the new experience. he smiled and laughed at carrie and Gwendoline's comments. I'm sure he was going with the flow, (and maybe felt like he couldn't say much anyway.) but if you watch it again you will see he was trying but was either interrupted, distracted or what not. Harrison Ford was that way in the past in many interviews. I noticed when asked questions he would look in the general direction of JJ as if to ask if he could even respond to certain questions. he was fast at answering the dark side question and saber color question! :D

I didn't see it that way at all. Maybe he was very tired or is shy, or uncomfortable of the new experience. he smiled and laughed at carrie and Gwendoline's comments. I'm sure he was going with the flow, (and maybe felt like he couldn't say much anyway.) but if you watch it again you will see he was trying but was either interrupted, distracted or what not. Harrison Ford was that way in the past in many interviews. I noticed when asked questions he would look in the general direction of JJ as if to ask if he could even respond to certain questions. he was fast at answering the dark side question and saber color question! :D

are we in the twilight zone ed?! ;) lol, yes I'm hoping its just anxiety. i can relate to that, and am hoping thats what it is.

It seemed like shyness and nervousness to me. I didn't get a jerk vibe from him at all. He just seemed a bit overwhelmed by it all.

are we in the twilight zone ed?! ;) lol, yes I'm hoping its just anxiety. i can relate to that, and am hoping thats what it is.

alternate universe maybe! :D ya, some people just aren't good at interviews. there were a few moments he looked like he didn't want to be there or was bummed out for some reason... he just finished another movie so he may be exhausted with work and press activity.... remember After 9/11, he enlisted in the Marines, serving in Afghanistan for two years before being medically discharged. so I will give him a pass on this! :D

alternate universe maybe! :D ya, some people just aren't good at interviews. there were a few moments he looked like he didn't want to be there or was bummed out for some reason... he just finished another movie so he may be exhausted with work and press activity.... remember After 9/11, he enlisted in the Marines, serving in Afghanistan for two years before being medically discharged. so I will give him a pass on this! :D

holy crap i didn't know that!!! thats great that he served, i wish i had the guts to do it. that makes me think differently about everything now, and wish i could retract my negatively. wow, see I've never even seen a movie or show with him in it, i was curious about the sound of his voice. i think his voice matches his character very well!

When I saw the imax stuff from the dark knight, I was awestruck. It was pure perfection.

But unless they do an entire movie in imax, I find it really disjointing.

Yeah, it's a shame because it's such a limiting format - too few theaters can show it for a big budget film to justify the high price of shooting it entirely in IMAX, and composing shots that will work aesthetically both in IMAX and a more standard ratio is difficult and often defeats the purpose of shooting it in the first place.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back