Shia LaBeouf premier sells 1 ticket AND just got into a fight in a deli

Re: Shia LaBeouf premier sells 1 ticket

Haha I never liked Shia myself and all he did was hurt himself when he got involved politicaly here in America. This makes me laugh[emoji38]

He was probably the best part of "Fury".
Funny...
I don't even particularly like the guy, but now I feel motivated to go watch his "pedo" Sia video.

Nothing stronger than a mothers love... :lol

Shia LaBeouf is a ****** bag. Hope he realizes this now (though he won't).

It'll be good if we could start getting actors like we used to have. I think most (but not all) of today's actors are nothing but talentless, politically motivated puppets.

Anybody remember when entertainers.............you know................entertained?

It'll be good if we could start getting actors like we used to have. I think most (but not all) of today's actors are nothing but talentless, politically motivated puppets.

Anybody remember when entertainers.............you know................entertained?
Agreed 100%. We need more Clint Eastwoods, Harrison Fords, Jackie Chans, Bruce Willis's, and actors of such. Not the no-talent people in the film industry now who are just there to get a paycheck.

He did better in the U.S. with more than $454.000 at the box-office...still, no confetti & streamers kinda news:behave

How did he personally offend you?

- - - Updated - - -

He did better in the U.S. with more than $454.000 at the box-office...still, no confetti & streamers kinda news:behave

Dont be quoting positive facts out of an article! How on earth will anyone use it as ammunition now. Tsk.

How did he personally offend you?

Never said he offended me, just think he's a jerk. Anyone that get's violent with others because people don't see things the way they do is a dick. Grown folks know opinions (political or otherwise) are like butts, everyone has one. A grown, mature adult can take an opposing opinion without getting in someone's face and screaming at them, all while pushing and bulling them.

If he tried that crap with me, I'd have knocked him on him ass. Pushing people around and bullying is not cool, regardless of your feelings.

And I don't think all that stupid crap he does is "art". It's called whining. When my kids do it, I don't call them artists, I call them cranky.

^^^Agreed^^^

He was OK in a couple of films, but now he seems to be making the story more about himself and his outrage instead of what he can bring to a film. Acting like a spoiled brat and a bully, trying to make himself a victim is absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^Agreed^^^

He was OK in a couple of films, but now he seems to be making the story more about himself and his outrage instead of what he can bring to a film. Acting like a spoiled brat and a bully, trying to make himself a victim is absurd.

I just sort of marvel how some people can seemingly purposefully destroy a very coveted position of opportunity others would give their eyeteeth for.
Is it drugs? or some mental issue that needs treatment? I can understand that but is he just a jack wagon that flushes opportunity away with tizzy fits?
Does he realize that if he could keep his crap together he could have a far more lucrative career and use that money for whatever personal
causes he thinks need championing to far greater effect?

I do not understand such people at all.

Agreed 100%. We need more Clint Eastwoods, Harrison Fords, Jackie Chans, Bruce Willis's, and actors of such. Not the no-talent people in the film industry now who are just there to get a paycheck.

I forget the quote, but a few years back Clint Eastwood commented on the male actors in Hollywood and he pretty much said they were all p*ssies nowadays. :lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back