Iron Man Mark 45 3D Modeling

That's kinda what I was wanting to know as well. I also wanted to know if we contact you on here or on your site if we wanted some modifications to the suit itself?

Hi devildog12,

For the past few years, we have been focusing on custom 3D modeling services.
So what you see at our website is not all we have.

We've been working on Starwars props, Batman vs. Superman armors, Avengers, and many other marble characters.
We usually start modeling at a super early stage when there are not that many references available online. (sometimes we rely on a single concept drawing)

So the answer is yes, you can request modifications. We have already done some modifications to MK45 and our customers will get this update for free.
We will soon create a blog where you can see all the changes we made.

Contact me at info@do3d.com if you have any other questions.

That's kinda what I was wanting to know as well. I also wanted to know if we contact you on here or on your site if we wanted some modifications to the suit itself?

Hi devildog12,

For the past few years, we have been focusing on custom 3D modeling services.
So what you see at our website is not all we have.

We've been working on Starwars props, Batman vs. Superman armors, Avengers, and many other marble characters.
We usually start modeling at a super early stage when there are not that many references available online. (sometimes we rely on a single concept drawing)

So the answer is yes, you can request modifications. We have already done some modifications to MK45 and our customers will get this update for free.
We will soon create a blog where you can see all the changes we made.

Contact me at info@do3d.com if you have any other questions.
Do3D what modifications have you made to mk 45 i know the cheek details should be flat on model they have a raised section on them [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
@Do3D what modifications have you made to mk 45 i know the cheek details should be flat on model they have a raised section on them [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello tes,

These are the changes made recently. Feel free to contact me for the update. We will soon set up the to deliver update to everyone automatically.

Thank you.

2nd mk 45 change 09092015.jpgmk 45 change log1 09092015.jpg

Sorry to hear about what happened in this thread, but are you still selling the mk45 files? wanted to see how much they were and where else aside from your website you had files available. thanks

Hello jayjayn,

The printable file is available here.
We've just added it and will add more printable models in the near future.
This page will be updated with new images with the recent changes we made.

Thank you.

Hello jayjayn,

Thank you.
hey buddy im intrested in perchasing the mk 42 and mk 45 files but in obj format is tht possible ?

Hello jayjayn,

Thank you.

thanks but it shows only the mark 42 in the description, anyway to just get the mk 45 files? also are these files 3d printable already or have to be modified? thanks again

thanks but it shows only the mark 42 in the description, anyway to just get the mk 45 files? also are these files 3d printable already or have to be modified? thanks again

Sorry jayjayn, that was a typo. It should have been 45 NOT 42. The title has been corrected now and is available here.
Yes, these files are 3D printable. Right now, we will separate the model into head, neck, arm, body etc... so you can manage them easier in cura or netfabb. We will supply our models in obj stl in this manner from now. This will be updated soon.

Last edited:
hi Do3D

i just want to know something. i am only interested in 3 seperate pieces of the armor and not the entire thing. gauntlet boot and helmet. would you guys be willing to sell it in pieces or must one buy the entire model?

hi @Do3D

i just want to know something. i am only interested in 3 seperate pieces of the armor and not the entire thing. gauntlet boot and helmet. would you guys be willing to sell it in pieces or must one buy the entire model?
This pls. I'm also interested in low poly obj of certain pcs

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back