Ben Affleck Batman Suit!

Dye sub is short fo dye sublimation. It is a meathod of printing a pattern directly onto fabric. It is the method used to make spiderman suits.

Yeah I looked it up. So where can I find the pattern for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how is everyone doing the seams?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 355350

Here is where Snakepit studios is at. We are working on a 3d printed belt to the references we have right now. Cowl is a reevz FX hush, and we did the cape.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

That looks incredible. Is all of yours dye subed?

You could start with the cowl, emblem, gauntlets and probably the belt I'm making :)

just search Dawn of Justice in the sales threads
image.jpg

Untitled.png

This is my progress on the suit i decided to go with a blue logo over black because it looked better, should have my test print in a couple of weeks.

I'm pretty sure DC said that was not from the film. There were a bunch of capes and cowls on display made by artists, and this one was supposedly inspired by the new film. But has no real association with the Zack Snyder film.

i'm like a Hundred percent sure that THAT will be the cowl used by Batfleck because at the bottom of that cowl was the name of "ZACK SNYDER" as where all of the other artists on each cowl.

What are you making your muscle suit out of? Any pics? Cause that is kinda the idea I was gonna go for n then use the snakepit sub dye to go over it

Upholstery foam make the muscle care it down and sew it directly to the suit if yo sear batfleck it's the thread that says (supermanis going down) it's all hand sewn at the momenttill I'm happy with the outcome have completed both arms and have one panned missing from the trousers since my last post :)

You could do as I am for this build. I am gonna make a muscle suit and get a tight over suit with all of the fancy seems and fabric patterns.
Cape from a lightweight pleather at joann fabrics

Reevz Hush Cowl for the win.
http://www.reevzfx.com/#gallery-2/6

Utility belt here
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005OYT440...TF8&colid=1XPT8U5WL88UQ&coliid=I1ZS62TH3JMB7E

pick the boots you want from amazon as well... many choices

gloves
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AHY7FN4/ref=gno_cart_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3FMEZ3U29QR7Y
View attachment 354851

- - - Updated - - -

here's a reference pic for you
http://schmoesknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bpCTMuE.jpg

Just a question so I know an idea of how much I should get. How much of the pleather did you get for the cape?

I think what my wife did was measure from my chin to the floor and around from my mid chest to the other side. youll need a little more if you want it cut into a fancy pattern as far as the seems on it go.

I think what my wife did was measure from my chin to the floor and around from my mid chest to the other side. youll need a little more if you want it cut into a fancy pattern as far as the seems on it go.

How did you go about doing it? Like did you sew together? One layer? I just need an idea haha

can you post the pic on here? I cant see it on the site linked. As for my cape, we haven't gone that far with it yet. She just measured from my chin, (or nose) to the floor, then all the way around my shoulders and then bought what she came up with plus a little more to be safe. Have yet to actually build it so far. Waiting to get my cowl from the Rocketeer now :)

Almost looks like the new cape isn't made from triangular panels like the ones before. Hard top tell without it being spread out.
cowl2.jpg
Or maybe it is... hell, I cant tell

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back