Amazing Spiderman 2 Zentai Suit

Also, I just ordered a new zentai (this time with removable hood) to do a V.2 of this costume (and just to have both options)

do you have any pics showing what the back of it looks like? also did you go with open eyes or did you do the wholes in the suit yourself?

I have the same suit and I added water shoes for the soles. I used the shoe insert inside the suit and cut out the outer part of shoe. The put on a thicker boot sock and glued the inside of she with shoe goo and stepped in. After 30 min I used rubber bands around shoe and got out of suit and let it sit for 24 hours. Their were parts that didnt stick so I uses e6000 glue and glued the needed parts. It took 3 days to get it done since I messed up a little.

I have the same suit and I added water shoes for the soles. I used the shoe insert inside the suit and cut out the outer part of shoe. The put on a thicker boot sock and glued the inside of she with shoe goo and stepped in. After 30 min I used rubber bands around shoe and got out of suit and let it sit for 24 hours. Their were parts that didnt stick so I uses e6000 glue and glued the needed parts. It took 3 days to get it done since I messed up a little.

^This is exactly what I do too. Works great! Though I'd recommend keeping your feet in a bit longer than 30 minutes. Just my experience but I don't believe it's cured enough to stay in the exact same position.

TheDodgeMan, what do you mean? Does it look tighter in my premiere pics?

Also, I just ordered a new zentai (this time with removable hood) to do a V.2 of this costume (and just to have both options)

I love mine with the removable hood, you'll def love that option. though I highly recommend installing a small invisible zipper along the seam that runs down the back of the mask when you get the separate hood, putting it on will be very difficult with or without the face shell inside. im currently working on that addition to my own suit right now. also, seeing how great your mask looks with the tjack lenses and shell is seriously making me consider investing in one myself. you looked amazing at the theater! pun, as always, intended.

I love mine with the removable hood, you'll def love that option. though I highly recommend installing a small invisible zipper along the seam that runs down the back of the mask when you get the separate hood, putting it on will be very difficult with or without the face shell inside. im currently working on that addition to my own suit right now. also, seeing how great your mask looks with the tjack lenses and shell is seriously making me consider investing in one myself. you looked amazing at the theater! pun, as always, intended.

I probably will install a zipper (or rather have one installed, just for good measure). I'll see how it is.

The tjack set is so worth it. Do it. And thank you! I had a great time at the premiere.

Ok, so I know now that the pattern is stolen, so my question is, where can I buy the suit already made from someone that is legit? what I can't do is to get the print from one side and the other stuff from other ... I know is stolen but I can imagine why a lot of people buy directly from them, mainly because you can save a lot of work so in order to be a good guy, does anyone know where can I get a suit in a legit way and not really expensive? I'm in Europe by the way.

The suit that spiderfan uses can be bought! Zentai-zentai steals patterns Zentaizone is legit.

Thanks, that's good to know, although zentai zentai looks better (because they were stolen I guess).

Is there any shop/service where I can send them the pattern with my measures and they print it for me? cause I know zentai zentai has that service but I don't want to provide them with patterns cause I saw some of them from Gun Head Design look really amazing (http://nebula.wsimg.com/29f8423e8d1...17D2CA93321F32308&disposition=0&alloworigin=1)

I'll keep looking/waiting, thanks.

So I've been working on adding soles the past week. I'll try to get some pics up soon. On a side note, anyone else take the dive and buy this suit?

Also, WebBedHead, as far as the webs/printing go, it actually does seem like it's possible to scratch some of it off, but it won't be completely gone. You can still see where it once was. Don't know if that helps you at all.

Hey, how's it going. I bought this suit a few months back kinda taking a dive like you said and hoping for the best. I was pretty impressed with the suit but I definitely wanted to kinda make it my own. Unfortunately my sewing abilities aren't that great so I went the route of buying a suit. In the past week I have puff painted the entire suit as well as adding lenses and soles. I'm really happy with how the puff painting turned out as well as the soles and lenses. I haven't been able to get ahold of a decent face shell but my shaped head doesn't look extremely terrible in the mask. Not sure if you've started puff painting but if you like any tips or questions I'll be more than happy to answer the best I can. I ran into a couple small snags with the paint but all in all it turned out great. Will be more than happy to share some pics if interested. I'm also in the works of building my own rendition of a web shooter.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the best colored puff paint to use for the web lines?

I used metallic black as well, Tulip brand. Straight from the bottle gave good solid lines and came out steady. Just be very careful with air getting into the bottle. I had a couple times where air would back up and cause the paint to spray out all at once in a big glob. Luckily I was able to mostly fix it before it stained the red fabric. Let me know if you'd like pics of the paint process.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back