Where to buy Duster Coat?

Pyrotechx

Hey guys, I am currently working on an NCR Ranger from Fallout: New Vegas. I am having quite a bit of trouble finding a duster coat, though. I really want it to be as close as possible to the in-game look, but I also do not want to spend $200 on a coat that I will most likely drag through the dirt/oil/shoot. I also do not want some $40 piece of junk fake duster coat from Party City. I have tried to contact a few people from this forum that have created NCR Rangers in the past, but have had no response. I will include some images of what I mean. Also, I have been checking the local goodwills/thrift stores, but have had no luck. I was considering outback trading company next, but see that they want $150 for their coats. Any ideas?

FNVHH_Desert_Ranger_Armor.pngFNV_Desert_Ranger.pngnew_vegas_veteran_ranger_4_by_grimdarkkommissar-d37liii-600x905.jpg

I bought an amazing leather duster coat off ebay. I paid something like $45 for one that goes for $200+

Ya just need to know what you want, and be patient. It took me about three months to find what I wanted.

I bought an amazing leather duster coat off ebay. I paid something like $45 for one that goes for $200+

Ya just need to know what you want, and be patient. It took me about three months to find what I wanted.

Well, I hope I can get that lucky then, haha. I'll keep my eyes peeled! I have 3 months :p

EBay item 361007325885, or 321477273537. ? One is buy it now. Something like those could be used maybe?

Yea, I saw the first one but not the second one, thanks! I like the second one more, but I wish it had some bids for it... $70 is still kind of high for a jacket ill tear up. $45 would be nice.

Well, I might have been pretty lucky. I was able to snag one off eBay for $40. I am not sure if it has the collar area like in the first pics on this thread, but I can't really be picky and I could always add them, possible? It should be here Thursday.

Anyways, here is what I snagged:

$_12.JPG$_12.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back