Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Post-release)

Well I devour the CG breakdowns,.....because I NEED all the reference material I can get,.....I go through them frame by frame if possible,....they fill me with awe & wonder,...exactly the same awe & wonder as the behind the scenes stuff they did with practical models

This is the Replica Prop Forum....after all

J

It's like we kinda know the breakdowns, but lacks the emotional part of having the people behind it discuss the challenges and showing the process that way. These breakdowns are neat, but desperately need human element to make it something worth watching. As fancy as it looks there, it's lazy behind the scenes coverage

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Actually, we are the only people they make "Behind the Scenes" featurettes for because the vast majority of people don't care how a movie gets made. I've lost track of the number of people who have told me over the years, "Oh, I never watch that stuff. I just want to watch the movie." :rolleyes

A great many times I have ONLY watched the featurettes on the home release of a movie I saw in the theater, or at the least first, and then perhaps the movie again later on.
The wife thinks that's wierd, but she calmly goes upstairs to watch the bachelorette or some such thing. :)

A great many times I have ONLY watched the featurettes on the home release of a movie I saw in the theater, or at the least first, and then perhaps the movie again later on.
The wife thinks that's wierd, but she calmly goes upstairs to watch the bachelorette or some such thing. :)
I hate the Bachelor/Bachelorette whole series of shows. My wife watches them all and wish the show was tanking so that they wouldn't have it going year round with that non-reality stuff.

I hate the Bachelor/Bachelorette whole series of shows. My wife watches them all and wish the show was tanking so that they wouldn't have it going year round with that non-reality stuff.

I'm in the same boat with the wife. I tell her the Sportsman's Channel has better reality with killing and blood!

wonder which one is worth getting?

• Target Exclusive: 5-disc set includes collectible packaging with interchangeable character covers and exclusive bonus content (Blu-ray 3D + two Blu-ray + DVD + DVD exclusive content – 2 additional bonus features + Digital HD + collectible packaging)
  • Best Buy Exclusive: 4-disc set with exclusive SteelBook packaging (Blu-ray 3D + two Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD + SteelBook packaging)
  • Walmart Exclusive: 3-disc set with exclusive K-2SO packaging and two Galactic Connexions trading discs (two Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD + K-2SO packaging + two Galactic Connexions trading discs)

I'm thinking the Target set

wonder which one is worth getting?

• Target Exclusive: 5-disc set includes collectible packaging with interchangeable character covers and exclusive bonus content (Blu-ray 3D + two Blu-ray + DVD + DVD exclusive content – 2 additional bonus features + Digital HD + collectible packaging)
  • Best Buy Exclusive: 4-disc set with exclusive SteelBook packaging (Blu-ray 3D + two Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD + SteelBook packaging)
  • Walmart Exclusive: 3-disc set with exclusive K-2SO packaging and two Galactic Connexions trading discs (two Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD + K-2SO packaging + two Galactic Connexions trading discs)

I'm thinking the Target set
Target one is definitely the version I'm getting.

I'll likely buy from Amazon. I stopped giving a crap about store-exclusive content ages ago. Or, really, much by way of bonus content.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back