New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

Here the pics of mine
bladerunnertomenosukeblaster.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster2.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster3.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster4.jpg

bladerunnertomenosukeblaster5.jpg

Re: New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

Hi, i just opened my blaster and the bullets all have some sort of rust on the bottom, is that normal? anyone else have this problem.

rust?
shouldn't be any rust. I imagine they are either brass and aluminum (primers) or cast zink and plated.
Maybe polishing compound?
red rouge? Does it wipe off?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pics!
Anyone know if that butt plate is plated....hoping not.

I had to break mine in so to speak.
The cylinder release, and associated bits needed oil and working in to open and close properly.
I had also had to file a small area so as to allow the cylinder to open when the dummy cartridges were installed. The top most cartridge
would catch on the Steyr edge when attempting to open. The crane and cylinder seem a bit looser then the first Tomen I have, tolerences must have loosened up
a tad on those parts. I did not have any of these issues on the first Tomen.
Both Tomens immediately make a wear point on the Steyr reciever finish at the top when opening and closing the bolt. Impossible to avoid really
if you want to open and close the bolt ever.

The magazine is definitely an improved tighter fit on the new Tomen. Does not rattle.
Also the bolt handle seems to stay put on the new one so far, tighter tolerences it seems.
The first one the handle will flop open on it's own basically if held sideways.

Last edited:
I had to break mine in so to speak.
The cylinder release, and associated bits needed oil and working in to open and close properly.
I had also had to file a small area so as to allow the cylinder to open when the dummy cartridges were installed. The top most cartridge
would catch on the Steyr edge when attempting to open. The crane and cylinder seem a bit looser then the first Tomen I have, tolerences must have loosened up
a tad on those parts. I did not have any of these issues on the first Tomen.
Both Tomens immediately make a wear point on the Steyr reciever finish at the top when opening and closing the bolt. Impossible to avoid really
if you want to open and close the bolt ever.

The magazine is definitely an improved tighter fit on the new Tomen. Does not rattle.
Also the bolt handle seems to stay put on the new one so far, tighter tolerences it seems.
The first one the handle will flop open on it's own basically if held sideways.

How is the trigger mechanism?...If it has problems with the latch and the cylinder closing...does the gun fire or jam up?
You going to return the gun for repair or replacement if you are not happy with it?

How is the trigger mechanism?...If it has problems with the latch and the cylinder closing...does the gun fire or jam up?
You going to return the gun for repair or replacement if you are not happy with it?

Trigger seems as good as the first Tomen once I got things lubricated and broke in. It would kind of lock up a bit before now and then. The parts probably just needed to wear in bit and mate properly. I"m good with it, but I didn't need to do this extra stuff on the first Tomen.

Woke up this morning to an email from Mune that the kit version will be shipping soon! Made my PayPal payment, and standing by.

For those who missed out, Mune did say there will be another run.

Good to know, thanks. I am on the payment plan but I will probably just pay the balance.

That box display is insane! Such a high quality piece. Want to see more pictures first, hopefully it would still be available.

Good to know, thanks. I am on the payment plan but I will probably just pay the balance.

That box display is insane! Such a high quality piece. Want to see more pictures first, hopefully it would still be available.

i'll be doing another run of boxes eventually, probably in the next 6-8 months.

Got one of those boxes coming but also have a Takagi coming so a football display case and acrylic stand does the trick for the other one...P1140253.JPGP1140260.JPGP1140272.JPG

Mine just arrived today.

77078615-F81B-4D29-B3E8-EB33E3406511_zpskocsot9r.jpg

I still have to get used to the matte receiver. Fortunately I also have a kit that I'm going to polish up nicely.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back