***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I'm marked as shipped, but no need to remove it because the second gift finally arrived, and I'm headed to the Post Office to ship it Priority Mail :thumbsup

Mine came is yesterday :) and I opened it lol sorry ! Really cool dredd comic novel best of , and a candy filled boba fett's head mug. And a free prop paint and finish :) great gifts thins year!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387576814.472940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

't Was almost Christmas and all through the forum
Not a member was stirring, not even the mouse
The stockings were hung by the Computer with care
In the hopes that Secret Santa soon would be there,

The RPF were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of Props danced in their heads.

HOHOHO "Merry Christmas to all at the RPF and to all excitement on Christmas night...

Last edited:
't Was almost Christmas and all through the forum
Not a member was stirring, not even the mouse
The stockings were hung by the Computer with care
In the hopes that Secret Santa soon would be there,

The RPF were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of Props danced in their heads.

HOHOHO "Merry Christmas to all at the RPF and to all excitement on Christmas night...

I really hope yours arrives in time :-$

Just checked tracking on my shipment, it left the USPS sort facility in Miami yesterday, headed overseas. Fingers crossed it'll get there by the 24th!

Well I made it home yesterday, but it was really quite late...and I hadn't seen my wife in 3 weeks and....well...you do the math...

HOWEVER...

I woke up this morning like a kid on Christmas because I knew I had a Secret Santa gift waiting under my tree just beckoning me to discover its mysterious contents...So without further ado...

Yeah sure, twas 4 days before Christmas, (but I've never let tradition bind)..."Hmmmm...What's in the box?", I pondered in my mind...

11481503605_ce3a827e6c.jpg

So grabbed up my hobby knife quick as a flash. Hacked open the binding and removed the packing stash...

11481597576_b63bccafe9.jpg

Oh the luster of packages, silver yellow and black, were all stuffed very carefully inside of this pack...

11481499415_3b1584cf5d.jpg

And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a note written vaguely, as you too can read here...

11481594006_ab5380eaf4.jpg

Away went the paper, and the tape bound quite tight. Away went the hot glue. Yeah...you read that right...

11481929205_7593fbdaba.jpg

Inside I found wonders, amazing and grand. A large print, a T-shirt, and bobblehead of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man!

11481619163_8747d4bcaa.jpg

So thanks Secret Santa, whomever you may be. You made this 80's kid really happy, and his Christmas extra sweet.

And now I end this poem, as we reach ever closer to these magical nights...
Happy Holidays to everyone at the RPF. And to all, a good night.

I mailed my gift, and another package on the same day and the tracking info kept coming up as unavailable at first. But now it's showing the expected delivery to be Monday. Which is longer than I expected, but at least before Christmas.

Whoever was Bayouwulf's SS PM me please I want to know where to get that Tshirt. Awesome gifts people are getting btw keep the pics coming!!!

Put me down as received!
Now I just need to decide if I'm going to stare at this for four days or tear in to it right now. Oh the torment.

You were marked as shipped because the first package was sent. ;)

Ohhh no, my first post was just mentioning that I had received the first part of my gift, I waited to ship it until I received the second gift. Obviously I would've ended up shipping it out by itself if I hadn't received the second one in time, but I did and they are guaranteed to be there by Christmas (scheduled for the 23rd). So hopefully there isn't a problem...

Put me down as received!
Now I just need to decide if I'm going to stare at this for four days or tear in to it right now. Oh the torment.

+1 I just got home and I walked inside to find this just inside the door:
1221131456.jpg

At first I was a little shocked, as I had just bought a 32" Vizio on Thanksgiving, so I couldn't figure out why someone was sending me a TV :facepalm. Then I saw that "the RPF" was written on the box and I realized what it was :D

This year I was planning on being surprised, however the size of this package is making it that much harder to wait. Although so far I haven't ripped it open, so I think I can make it 4 more days :lol

Received mine. Love it and the accompanying story.

Excited to work on it together with the kids. Been waiting so long for the day they were old enough that we could do something like this, and this is a fantastic way to start.

Thank you, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

Shirtoid has it here: Stay S?more | Shirtoid (actually, I think it just links to Snorgtees :p I'm not sure if it's kosher to link to a sites sales page so you can find it from there)

They have soo many awesome tees! (OH, and I'm not the SS! I just recognize the shirt :lol )

Whoever was Bayouwulf's SS PM me please I want to know where to get that Tshirt. Awesome gifts people are getting btw keep the pics coming!!!

So would I!!! Too COOL!

Last edited:
Today the Fed-ex van braved the icy road into my valley and delivered a box covered in labels from the Tyrell corp. "more human than human" :D . I was thinking about opening it, but earlier today I had delivered a long lecture to my pleading 11 year old explaining that Christmas gifts are for Christmas, so she was NOT allowed to open early. When I started toying with the tape she sternly reminded me not to be a hypocrite,:$ took the box and put it under the tree. I will wait to open it on Christmas morning,:behave but mark me as received. Thanks Santa I'll be back with pics! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back