DancinFools Iron Man Mark III Pep Files - New Chest Started

I can't imagine how you can IMPROVE on such a brilliant model. It makes me wonder just what you saw a the hall of armors. I look forward to seeing the progress. I intend to make a mk 3 suit for Halloween, using DF and Zabana files. Thanks for sharing your hard work, this is a gift to all!

I agree! Actually have my best friend doing the pepakura for the mk3 so I can work in the War Machine as well as the mk 3 at the same time!!

Maybe your files weren't that accurate.. but they were the bests i've found for the mkIII !!

Can't wait for the new files (i"m working on a suit based on your "final" files).

I realy love your work : keep it that great ;)

Thanks!

Thanks for your hard work! DF, I'm reading that this new chest is not yet in the page one zip, correct?

That's correct, I only have half hour to an hour a day to work on the model so it will be slow going. It'll be worth the wait though!

I can't imagine how you can IMPROVE on such a brilliant model. It makes me wonder just what you saw a the hall of armors. I look forward to seeing the progress. I intend to make a mk 3 suit for Halloween, using DF and Zabana files. Thanks for sharing your hard work, this is a gift to all!

Hahah, lots of little details I got wrong. The most surprising was the 3 indents that run along the rib cage of the chest. Turned out they weren't indentations at all, the ribs are actually designed to look like layered pieces of metal. There were lots of little things like that I noticed that not only will help make the model more accurate but will also help to make the pieces easier to build I think.

I agree! Actually have my best friend doing the pepakura for the mk3 so I can work in the War Machine as well as the mk 3 at the same time!!

Electraflier!! I haven't been keeping up with your progress but I'm glad to hear you're still at it!

Thanks!

That's correct, I only have half hour to an hour a day to work on the model so it will be slow going. It'll be worth the wait though!

Hahah, lots of little details I got wrong. The most surprising was the 3 indents that run along the rib cage of the chest. Turned out they weren't indentations at all, the ribs are actually designed to look like layered pieces of metal. There were lots of little things like that I noticed that not only will help make the model more accurate but will also help to make the pieces easier to build I think.

Electraflier!! I haven't been keeping up with your progress but I'm glad to hear you're still at it!

Well, just the same, thank you for your extreme attention to detail. I already started on my suit, sizing the shin. I'll build both boots and shins (zabana's files) first, hoping to give you plenty of time to work on version 2 stuff. Keep up the hard work bro, and I'll try to do the same!:cool

Here's some progress on the bicep. Not a ton of change here. The biggest change was that before the bicep plate was extruded out but on the actual armor it's supposed to go inwards. I also smoothed out the back a bit, adjusted the curvature and thinned it out a little bit.

zy0p.jpg

7pze.jpg

Just when you thought perfection could not be improved upon :) (y)thumbsup wish I had more than 2 thumbs

Im with Master Surreal! Still love these files and I am doing my Mk3 off of them and no DancinFool I haven't disappeared lol! Just a lot busy getting things ready for Dragoncon 2013 and working on my ever loving agonizing War Machine...whimper. Wish I had stuck to the MK3 lol.

Oh wow!!!! and you masterpiece can be made even better? I can't wait to see the result, thank goodness I waited until now to start building the MKIII, thanks for your hard work...

Oh I forgot; I have been playing around with the pepakura designer software and if you need help unfolding the files, I can help, with all the practice building the war machine, I learned how to combine parts making them easy to build and less prone to sagging, my brother Electraflier has some parts I helped him with he may post some pics for you to see. I think that would be the best wait for me to pay back for your hard work... Please let me know if I can have the honor to help with the cause.....

Oh man DF... you're killing me. :) Are you going to be redoing the whole model? I've been working off your files but haven't gotten to far. Is your model going to get a complete overhaul?

hi guys im new, and wanting to build my own suit, does anybody have a downloadable file, with a complete list, fingers boots etc....

oh and im 5ft9" if that helps really don't know how to scale? :(:(:(

hi guys im new, and wanting to build my own suit, does anybody have a downloadable file, with a complete list, fingers boots etc....

oh and im 5ft9" if that helps really don't know how to scale? :(:(:(

Did you even READ the first post of this thread? Right at the bottom of it is a complete .zip file for the whole suit. Click on it.

Hello! Dancin_Fool

I've been using your files in which I found on Darksides501st's page for my Iron man MK 3 build and pepped a very incorrectly scaled chest piece,
but ironically I come to find out your revamping that design.
So after familiarizing myself with this thread and proper pep scaling for these files'' :D

Has the progress on the chest piece come along well?

and is the chest the only piece your redesigning from
the first big finished zip file based off the other mk 3 model? (so I know where to re-begin haha,)

Lastly,
Thank You for the amazing files !! and happy building'

-Socknetea

Sorry, 4shared took down my files and I haven't had time to get them back up.

I've kind of put the brakes on my pep files for right now. I recently purchased a 3d printer an I've been HD'ing my Ironman model to get it ready for printing. I'm planning on getting as many of the mechanics built into the model as I can. I don't post as much as I should on here, but if you want to follow my progress check out my Facebook page

www.facebook.com/thearmoredgarage

I try to post everyday with the progress I'm making with the 3d printer as it applies to props and costumes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back