Knight Rider Flag Semi - pics pg 4 on - never seen before screenused

DIG IT OUT DIG IT OUT. You're one of the biggest KR fans that I know. As you know a semi in 1/8th scale is massive - but once you get it done and you have it - you won't regret it.

After looking at that, I just might.

I may also hit you up for some measurements on that bad boy. :love

Most of my work was just guess work based off the few lousy screen
caps I had at the time.

One of the most impressive (and unique) pieces I've seen on these boards in quite some time! I can't wait to see pics of it in it's final display. Killer scores! :thumbsup

I just wanted to give thanks to Gary Cannavo. He was the previous owner of both these beauties. I'm sure people here know him already but I just wanted to give thanks.... :)

He has some absolutely amazing stuff and he's definitely a person to know in the world of collecting screenused movie props.

Thanks so much man! Without him I definitely would not have been able to "step up my game" and start collecting screenused stuff.

Everyone can visit his site at http://www.battlebuck.com/

he owns the original battlestar Galactica! and just about everything else from the show. (buck rogers too) some very very cool stuff...

he owns the original battlestar Galactica! and just about everything else from the show.

I heard the original "Battlestar Galactica" model was stolen after the show's completion and hasn't been found yet. Of course, this is just what I heard, may be confusing it with another TV shows' model.

Last edited:
I heard the original "Battlestar Galactica" model was stolen after the show's completion and hasn't been found yet. Of course, this is just what I heard, may be confusing it with another TV shows' model.

well i'm sure it wasn't stolen - and it's been found because - well, it's in the link above. In addition, many modelers have used references off of that model (before and after restoration) to make SS galacticas.... some here on this board, others on the Resin Illuminati. Pics before the restoration can be found on http://www.modelermagic.com/

pretty isn't it?

The Knight Rider was my favourite show back in the 80's. It is cool to see piece of history from those days! Thanks!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back