New Zvezda Star Destroyer Model kit

Hopefully there will be a sale for this one by Revell. I will get the toy-like SD from Revell USA too!

However, there is still no news from Zvezda if there will be another SW kit soon?

I guess if everywhere is out. Its back to buying from Russian ebay seller... I am not ready to get this yet tho. Have a few things to get before this one.

Holy moly that's scary!

Managed to find one for sale in the UK - £71.25 so paid up right away. Should have it Wednesday :)

Yeah, got one myself, from that seller. Great price considering some U.K. places are selling them for far more than that, not including shipping.

I've already got a Zvezda one, but figured for that price, it can't hurt to have 2 (Rogue One star destroyer collision diorama, anyone!!!).

Yeah, got one myself, from that seller. Great price considering some U.K. places are selling them for far more than that, not including shipping.

I've already got a Zvezda one, but figured for that price, it can't hurt to have 2 (Rogue One star destroyer collision diorama, anyone!!!).

A collision diorama sounds awesome!!! Pics or it didn't happen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know why that is?

Very odd. Hopefully they have an option to sell more.
It's the offical statement from revell germany - Limited Edition of 1.100 Items, no explanation why, my guess: licence releated...
About a second release i got no futher informations yet.

It's the offical statement from revell germany - Limited Edition of 1.100 Items, no explanation why, my guess: licence releated...
About a second release i got no futher informations yet.

Thank you for the info. I bet about now, they are regretting that decision.

Yeah, those don't look warm white to me.

I got 50 prewired warm white LEDs from eBay seller giorgio11185 for $8.85. And yep, they are warm white!

Got the new warm whites from the seller you told me about today, tested them out and the color is perfect. Thanks again.

Qqbsi0X.png

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Revell kit? (I'm based in Europe). Thanks!

Ebay is the way to go, i had mine in Spain for 90 euro shipping included (well. it's on it's way but it takes only 4 or 5 days to get there), some of this stores have the ebay protection so if you have any problem you have your money back.

Ebay is the way to go, I had mine in Spain for 90 euro shipping included (well. it's on its way but it takes only 4 or 5 days to get there), some of this stores have the eBay protection so if you have any problem you have your money back.
I found one on eBay Germany a few minutes ago. 95 Eur including shipping. But not a lot of sellers so far... Delivery is through DHK, then it should be, I hope, safe...

I found one on eBay Germany a few minutes ago. 95 Eur including shipping. But not a lot of sellers so far... Delivery is through DHK, then it should be, I hope, safe...

yeah mine is comint through DPD with tracking number, i saw some stores selling it last week, but it's not surprising that, due to the limited edition, they are running out of stock, when i checked any shop only had 7 or 8 kits left.

Curious, what do you think the others were? Bright White? I want to make sure I do not get them by accident. They did not look like cool white to me which I want to experiment with to further enhance the illusion of scale.
I have seen three types of white LEDs. They are Warm White (yellowish tint), Sun White (not quite as yellow), and then Cool White (bluish tint). I think a build utilizing all three would be interesting along with the occasional red LED fiber thrown in with the majority being the Warm White.

Hmmm.....I have all of those except the Sun White....

Curious, what do you think the others were? Bright White? I want to make sure I do not get them by accident. They did not look like cool white to me which I want to experiment with to further enhance the illusion of scale.

I think the first seller i bought from mistakenly sent me plain "white" , "natural white" or "neutral white" LEDs..

Here they are next to a true warm white micro-SMT led..

qPE9Z36.png

Robiwon hooked me up with this seller that delivered the warm white color that i wanted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/401244425934

I also ordered Cool White LEDs for the hanger..definitely more blueish.. here is what they look like for reference.. not as blue in person as in the picture though..

qcyiucQ.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back