SS A-Wing Hull Patterns and build

Looks like I'll have to try the black next time. There natural is challenging to get it perfectly smooth

Absolutely love reading your threads, I've learned a lot on vacuum forming and the construction of, just by your images alone.

I have a question though, is the contour of the A-Wing body different when comparing the top to the bottom?

I've always liked the A-Wing, but never really looked hard at it to study the shape.

I Am not sure I think the bottom might be a little slimmer not as deep?

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to imagine that you would do a second version after the first, that takes some real dedication! I hope you will now feel you've done well enough with this one. You'll give perfectionists a bad name otherwise. Bravo!

Hard to imagine that you would do a second version after the first, that takes some real dedication! I hope you will now feel you've done well enough with this one. You'll give perfectionists a bad name otherwise. Bravo!

This is the last one I never ended up with one for myself.....then I tossed the one I had started
so this will be it....LOL

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back