The Parts of Star Wars is now on Facebook!

Cool! Parts of Star Wars has always been one of my favorite sites. I used to pore over
it obsessively when I first got into making replicas. :)

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the invite ... if you need photographs of the correct screen accurate version of Vader's MPP shroud ... let me know. I'm working on an ESB/ROTJ conversion :)

Chaim

Excellent news! I'm not a big FB fan, but I do have a few favorites there, Parts of SW is one of them. :thumbsup Liked

pc749%20cool%20beans.jpg

Very cool! My only worry is that Facebook may hassle you about the photos of firearms. I had pictures of airsofts on my page and they mysteriously disappeared.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the invite ... if you need photographs of the correct screen accurate version of Vader's MPP shroud ... let me know. I'm working on an ESB/ROTJ conversion :)

Chaim

That would be nice. Thanks Chaim!
I have replica shrouds, but my real MPP pictured on the site came with the stepped version.

- - - Updated - - -

Very cool! My only worry is that Facebook may hassle you about the photos of firearms. I had pictures of airsofts on my page and they mysteriously disappeared.

Interesting, thanks for the head's up.
I never heard that Facebook had issues with gun pics. We will keep an eye on it.

That would be nice. Thanks Chaim!
I have replica shrouds, but my real MPP pictured on the site came with the stepped version.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, thanks for the head's up.
I never heard that Facebook had issues with gun pics. We will keep an eye on it.

I've got one too I can get pics of.

As for guns on Facebook, there are whole gun pages there. Shouldn't be a problem.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back