2014 Toronto Prop Party

I have a running list of everyone I know of that plans to go, but as Mike has said, if you want to make sure you have a tag and haven't been in the past let us know.

Mike I'll get you an updated list soon and let you know if I have any updates later in the week! :)

:thumbsup

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Food prices

$2 per slice of pizza (cheese or pepperoni)
$5 for three slices

$1 per drink (there will be a variety of pop and water)

We'll be ordering at about 11am so make sure to purchase any food tickets prior to that. Drink tickets will be available all day. :)

Admission for the prop party is $10. That includes getting in to look at the cars up close outside. For passers by wanting to look at the cars it's $5 (and should they decide they decide they want to come in to check out the prop party they can pay the remaining $5 with their car admission ticket and get in).

This will be my first visit to the prop party. So hell yes very excited. No one i know personally has an interest and in my circle of friends i have felt like a leppar. I think it would be great to touch base with everyone and swap idea's, do some networking and maybe make some friends. Alot of really great people here and it would be nice to put a face to the moniker. If you have nothing like this in Germany perhaps you and your circle of friends can create one of your own, then gt the word out at one of your cons. Now there's a challenge for ya. Be cool to see you do it...GM

Last year was my first time at a Prop Party! It was definitely a highlight of the summer, getting to chat with other members and learn some new stuff. My bf went and got an Arduino after we talked to some fans of it about how easy it is to get started. He loooooves blinky lights. Lots of people who you can ask a million questions and pick their brains and just talk about our favourite thing.

Last year was my first time at a Prop Party! It was definitely a highlight of the summer, getting to chat with other members and learn some new stuff. My bf went and got an Arduino after we talked to some fans of it about how easy it is to get started. He loooooves blinky lights. Lots of people who you can ask a million questions and pick their brains and just talk about our favourite thing.
Looking foward to your sewing demo. Can't wait...GM

Hey John not sure if I will need any table space, the only thing I am brining is the MRK III bust for the auction. My other projects are still in sculpt form but I may have a friend and RPF member who would like to show his proton pack. Also I wont be able to make till around noonish :(

Another prize has been added.
'Top 100 Fantasy Movies'
The book is brand new, $20 value
IMG_0860_zps15f3bb11.jpg

Last edited:
I am coming down from the north on Dufferin Saturday morning. Should i take Finch across to Chesswood or continue all the way down and across on Sheppard? Does it make a difference?

I am coming down from the north on Dufferin Saturday morning. Should i take Finch across to Chesswood or continue all the way down and across on Sheppard? Does it make a difference?

I'm going to guess it probably won't make a difference on a Saturday, but I'm not from the area so I can't really say. If you go to google maps you can check the average traffic density for a given day and time, could help you make your choice. :)

Doesn't matter, you can go south along Dufferin/Allen, then just go West(right) on Sheppard Ave. West.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back