eaglemoss batmobile collection

breen2057

Sr Member
check out this website: Batman Automobilia - The Definitive Collection of Batman Vehicles

they are going to to bring out 1/43 scale replicas of the batmobiles from tv, movies and comics. it comes with a magazine and will come out every 2 weeks

Issue 1 the 89 batmobile
bm_1989.png

Issue 2 the 66

bm_1966.png

Issue 3 the tumbler

bm_2005.png

Issue 4 2009 comic batmobile

bm_2009.png

Issue 5 the 1944 comic batmobile

bm_1944.png

no pics for 6 to 10 but they are:

issue 6 1992 Animated series batmobile
issue 7 1985 comic batmobile
issue 8 1939 comic batmobile
issue 9 1995 comic batmobile
issue 10 2008 dark knight batpod.

plus some cool stuff for suscribers only.

now if only someone had to space to build a 1/43 scale batcave.

enjoy

not sure their not for sale in ireland yet. but as far as i know issue 1 is 2.99 pounds uk and 9.99 for the rest.

Last edited:
The cost is £7.99 each after issue 1 this is the company that are doing the marvel figure and dc comics figure collection

Totally unclear site. Mags are £7.99, are they giving away the cars for that price too? Bargain of the year if so. Multiple inaccuracies on the 66 bat interior, though.

My favorite Batmobiles are the customized 1940s version, the Adam West TV series version (one of the all-time great customized car designs), the 1989 version which is still the best-looking one to date in live-action films IMHO, and the 1992 animated series version which might be my favorite overall.

I hate the Nolan "Tumbler." No style at all.... It's as ugly as the Hummer. It's even worse than the Schumacher Batmobiles! It sure doesn't scream "Batman" to me.

Most of the comic book versions --- not so great. They end up looking too fantastic and impractical or just badly customized GM/Ford/Chrysler muscle cars.

I've contacted the publishers about availability issues, as the scarcity of copies was making eBay prices skyrocket. They seemed a little puzzled by that. There was also -for a time- a seller with copies of later issues that hadn't even been released yet. Eaglemoss couldn't explain that one, and shortly after the auctions disappeared. Very odd.
They were keen to offer me a subscription, but I only want two issues. After Easter (ie about now) the first back-issues should be available. So as soon as the Tumbler is out I'll be ordering that and the Tim Burton one.

If you want to contact Eaglemoss yourself, be patient. Their customer service line is poor, and you can expect to be at 'Position One' for a considerable time.

the reason for the scarcity of issues for this is that this is a trial run.

testing if this is popular enough to make worth their while commiting to a full release. the issues have been released in only a few places in the uk to test the waters. they have done this before with a run of classic horror figures, freddy kruger and some others, the horror collection did not prove to be popular and was canceled. if this gets a full release it will be released across both the uk and ireland at first. and then maybe further afield like their marvel and dc figures.

i do not know how long the trial will last but if it does get the go ahead,they usually run a tv ad campaign and put details on their website.

i hope this helps sort out the confusion a little.

I thought it was strange I had not seen these advertised on the telly, they normally advertise very strongly for their titles.

That 89' looks a bit "bleh". The shape just isn't right, and it's all painted the wrong colour...nobody get's that it's satin black...simple as that, with some translucent/ metallic highlighting...

I've contacted the publishers about availability issues, as the scarcity of copies was making eBay prices skyrocket. They seemed a little puzzled by that. There was also -for a time- a seller with copies of later issues that hadn't even been released yet. Eaglemoss couldn't explain that one, and shortly after the auctions disappeared. Very odd.
They were keen to offer me a subscription, but I only want two issues. After Easter (ie about now) the first back-issues should be available. So as soon as the Tumbler is out I'll be ordering that and the Tim Burton one.

If you want to contact Eaglemoss yourself, be patient. Their customer service line is poor, and you can expect to be at 'Position One' for a considerable time.

lol, I don't think I'll be calling the UK but I suppose i could try their emails. Problem is, in their FAQ section they said they did not ship internationally XD Anyone wanna split the cost of a subscription? I want the 1942 Batmobile, the 2009 Batmobile and any other comic book styles. XD

the reason for the scarcity of issues for this is that this is a trial run.

testing if this is popular enough to make worth their while commiting to a full release. the issues have been released in only a few places in the uk to test the waters. they have done this before with a run of classic horror figures, freddy kruger and some others, the horror collection did not prove to be popular and was canceled. if this gets a full release it will be released across both the uk and ireland at first. and then maybe further afield like their marvel and dc figures.

i do not know how long the trial will last but if it does get the go ahead,they usually run a tv ad campaign and put details on their website.

i hope this helps sort out the confusion a little.

Interesting, I'd just like to get the cars in the USA. I really hope these prove popular enough to do that. I've been jonesing for my 1:43rd scale Batmobiles ever since Corgi quit making them a few years back XD

Like it!

Long ago..when the first Batmobile came out, Hotwheel stlye, I made this. I even changed the BLUE windshield out, I had no idea they would offer a more accurate one later. The buildings are from a train store, the figures are scratch built, both originating from same figure. One was "shrunk" for Robin.

The LED blinks too!

p5172448.jpg

p5172454.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back