The anh chewbacca bowcaster, very accurate !! Kit run

Re: THE ANH CHEWBACCA BOWCASTER, VERY ACCURATE !! just a little project

I hate to think how much those sets of scopes cost, but they're certainly going to go to better use than sitting on top of an air rifle.

I hate to think how much those sets of scopes cost, but they're certainly going to go to better use than sitting on top of an air rifle.

it takes allot of time to track the scopes down, that's the real cost, all the searching.

I've never been able to find a "single" Single point scope! I think I may have seen maybe one on eBay years ago, but it had the round dome.

Aside from that, never seen another for sale. :(

Another tough one to find is the Umarex RO72 Panther! Only seen a couple over the years. Never been able to find a good deal on one.

I've never been able to find a "single" Single point scope! I think I may have seen maybe one on eBay years ago, but it had the round dome.

Another tough one to find is the Umarex RO72 Panther! Only seen a couple over the years. Never been able to find a good deal on one.

you have to be diligent, I mean search several times a day !!! not just ebay either ...EVERY ONE IS ON EBAY lol

I have 5 or 6 SP scopes - iirr i got all of them via ebay UK. Never bought a round domed one.

Also 5 or 6 RO72 are in my possesion ....... i would part with one for you, but i don´t know how we can handle save shipping to the US. Do you think partially disassembly and sending in 2 or 3 shipments would help? If you want to take the risk? :confused

Looking forward to seeing them mounted on some bowcasters.

Build update?

Looking forward to seeing them mounted on some bowcasters.

Build update?

I have had no time to look for a machinist to cut side plates and make some of the detail pieces that go on them.
any one interested?

I have 5 or 6 SP scopes - iirr i got all of them via ebay UK. Never bought a round domed one.

Also 5 or 6 RO72 are in my possesion ....... i would part with one for you, but i don´t know how we can handle save shipping to the US. Do you think partially disassembly and sending in 2 or 3 shipments would help? If you want to take the risk? :confused
I'd be down with attempting that. Depends on asking price, of course! [emoji6]

I've always wanted to do this blaster!

I sent you a PM, Lichtbringer.

Sorry for the derail, folks!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sold several of these and disassembled/ split on two packages always worked...so far :lol

sold several of these and disassembled/ split on two packages always worked...so far :lol

Indeed, worked out quite well for me! :D :D :D

This Bowcaster looks amazing! Just picked up a similar stock myself the other day.

Sure do. This is a Horton SK150. eBay find, though I think from an RPF member. Looks the part to me though I haven't studied the Bowcaster much. Certainly the price is right! I only hope I can tweak it out as well as yours!

Attachments

• IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    877.6 KB · Views: 389

since I listed a few of my stocks on the junk yard I've been getting allot of interest in the Bowcaster. soon after my posting I received an interest for the stock from a machinist here that I really wanted on board with this project, the only one I wanted in fact ! I'm very happy to say that he will be doing all the machine work needed to complete this project.

in a few weeks, when he has made some samples and has prices ready we will announce it here with a link to the junk yard thread, so please follow this thread to keep informed.

YESSSSSSS that it awesome news!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

since I listed a few of my stocks on the junk yard I've been getting allot of interest in the Bowcaster. soon after my posting I received an interest for the stock from a machinist here that I really wanted on board with this project, the only one I wanted in fact ! I'm very happy to say that he will be doing all the machine work needed to complete this project.
Guessing that this has to be Fieldmarshal?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back