Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

And i forgot to add that Magnoli is very legit. I have ordered a lot of things from him. He contributes to this website frequently and others. He is well known, trusted and respected in the replica costume and prop community.

Im looking to sell mine. Whats your size?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol thats awesome. Amazing how funny it looks in plaroids.

Hello. My apologies for the delay in my response, as I haven't been on here in about a week. I'm a size 38 (US) in coats. What size is yours?

Hey guys, anyone got a good shot of the pants tyler wears with the fur coat and mesh vest? They look like they could be an orange collar or maybe they're just the red pants and it's the lighting?? Thanks

They are a burnt orange dean0bambin0

leanin.jpg

Attachments

• leanin.jpg
    leanin.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 1,013
Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while, I was just going through some of my stuff and thought I'd share my magazine collection of FC covers.

66a59ee4be7c9c3febe69395a9efb341.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey I joined for one reason, I'm planning to get my hair cut soon. Just wondering what do i exactly tell the stylist and what product do i put on my hair to get it that way. I don't think its gel, gel is cheap and just makes your hair stiff.

But maybe I will just settle for brad pitt's 1998 hair which is almost like Tyler Durden's.
Barbe-de-Brad-Pitt-un-mini-bouc-en-1998_portrait_w674.jpg

Any chance someone would be interested in selling a pair of OP 523's? I don't care if they're original or re-release, I just cant justify spending $1,200 on AJ's pair. No offense to you AJ, I just don't have that kind of cash.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back