Westworld HBO P90 and fantasy pistol

Mr Webber

Master Member
Hey, been a while.

Love the show and have had a general replica P90 in the back of my head for a while so once I got my head around the red version, now I like it,
came across a fairly cheap gel pellet shooter.

rpfww1.jpg rpfww2.jpg

Took a lot of filling and sanding to produce a smooth finish but was easy to work with. Added an airsoft mag that needed five mil taken off the front
and added what I think is the correct screen accurate tac light. The only real modification that had to done was cutting out part of the front face and
replacing the barrel.

rpfww3.JPG rpfww4.JPG rpfww5.JPG

Ran with the red theme and painted up an old Glock trainer, apart from young Hemsworth`s I don't think we have seen another security pistol
in the show yet so it least its good for a year or so.

rpfww6.JPG rpfww7.JPG rpfww8.JPG

Threw my Colt 1847 in the pic, just seemed right. Once I saw the Josie Wales buckle on Dolores, thought for sure there would be a Walker, maybe next year.

rpfww9.JPG

I loved the look of the P90 in the show and yours looks really nice. I also like what you did with the Glock.

Thanks, use this search parameter on e-corp bay and it should be the first one.

Black Weapon Mounted Multifunction White LED Tactical Light WML Short Flashlight

FN/FT/MW/BS ? float value? Needs Stat Track Technology! Easy 40K there for someone to design it and put it on the steam workshop.

It was a reference to the game of Counterstrike: Global Offensive. The P90 in game and the skins/market. Skin designers make about 40k dollars for having a successful skin design picked. CSGO is a bit of a joke at present though!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back