Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

hey guys, i know this is little off topic but i saw in the past couple guys talking about the black series luke FX. i posted about 3 weeks ago me finding 2 at barns and nobel. i did not know this until today but a few hours ago my girlfriend informed me she was on a christmas mission to get me the BS FX luke for my xmas gift. when she went back to barns and nobles the very next day the only saber left was yoga's. she has looked all over the internet and she couldn't find one in stock. again she doesn't know all the fan boy sites that are out there she just hit up target. walmart, toys r us, sites like that

this past weekend i had to work and again she was out hitting up all the local walmarts,targets, toyrus even a few newbury comics. (i didnt have a clue about this at the time) just a few hours ago she let the cat out of the bag and said she has been looking but with no help... she asked if any of my "replica friends" had an idea where to buy one?

so to make a long story thats kinda off topic short, any idea where we could order a Luke saber? any ideas is greatly appreciated

danny

- I'm going to go check amazon as we speak.

It's not in-stock, but she can set Hasbrotoyshop's listing to notify her when the Luke saber becomes available.

I'll try to take some pictures when I upgrade the speaker on mine, shouldn't be too hard. I've yet to crack open the case to see the speaker size, but there should be a few equivalent speakers with more 'oomph' to put in it.

Any pictures? I inspected the battery housing for the speaker and it does not appear that it was made to be disassembled to access the speaker. I believe Shameem's tutorial (http://saberforgeforum.com/forum/open-topics/1655-kylo-ren-force-fx-lightsaber-conversion-tutorial) intentionally omits this as he may have destroyed the housing --thus the complete housing/speaker replacement that he did.

Any pictures? I inspected the battery housing for the speaker and it does not appear that it was made to be disassembled to access the speaker. I believe Shameem's tutorial (http://saberforgeforum.com/forum/open-topics/1655-kylo-ren-force-fx-lightsaber-conversion-tutorial) intentionally omits this as he may have destroyed the housing --thus the complete housing/speaker replacement that he did.

I herd from another member on saber forge that they tried changing the speaker to a better one and it really made no difference. i guess the poor audio comes from the board itself. I was going to do the same bit now im not sure. The link you posted is exactly what i did yo convert mine to removable blades tho. Quite easy. My BS Luke Hilt is with Tim at TCSS currently so he can prototype a conversion kit to sell.

Cutting vents into mine helped immensely. Refer to my post on page 17. The open section in the bottom amplifies the sound once you cut vents.

IMAG0315.jpg

Here's what I did to mine to make it louder, the holes on the pommel cap is unnecessary. It makes it considerably louder and you can't see the vent holes when you're done.

does anyone know how many ohm speakers that are in this saber I blew it out and I want to buy a replacement speaker, the only one I can find at my radio shack is 8 ohm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back