Rubbertoe Vortex Manipulator

phez

Sr Member
This came in the mail today :).
This thing is awesome!!!!!!!

The leather work and finish is great (it even comes with the battery :p). Really good price for pulled from original molds and built up (and signed!) by the actual Who propmaker. If you are on the fence about getting one of these I would highly recommend it.

The only thing I was slightly bummed out by is I saw a pic of the plaques on the twitter site
and thought John Barrowmans signature might have been on there also but those must
be a special edition or something (wishful thinking on my part
:lol).

304278-vortex2.jpeg

304277-vortex1.jpeg

Last edited:
Very jealous, I can't scrounge the money for one now and when I do get the money they'll be all sold out (very typical for me).
What material is the grill/mesh in the bottom right of it?

This came in the mail today :).
This thing is awesome!!!!!!!

The leather work and finish is great (it even comes with the battery :p). Really good price for pulled from original molds and built up (and signed!) by the actual Who propmaker. If you are on the fence about getting one of these I would highly recommend it.

The only thing I was slightly bummed out by is I saw a pic of the plaques on the twitter site
and thought John Barrowmans signature might have been on there also but those must
be a special edition or something (wishful thinking on my part
:lol).

http://www.therpf.com/members/phez/albums/drwho/304278-vortex2.jpeg
http://www.therpf.com/members/phez/albums/drwho/304277-vortex1.jpeg
This looks AWESOME it costs a lot so I'm gonna leave it.

What material is the grill/mesh in the bottom right of it?
I am pretty sure it is a sheet of perforated brass, although from the hole pattern I am pretty sure it is custom punched or drilled to fit that area.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back