What blaster is this? Two new ones???

I still can't get these images to download! Has the internet ground to a halt because TFA?

EDIT - Finally, two of them at least!

Last edited:
The blaster pic seems to have disappeared (???), so I did another take on it.
Star Wars OT DL44 Blaster.jpg

Wow...great pics!Thanks for sharing!:):thumbsup

Do you have pics of some Vaderprops also?

Last edited:
Do you have pics of some Vaderprops also?

There's only a Prequels Vader suit on display. No props other than the saber already pictured. There are some saber closeups for details in the Flickr album.

Still looking for anyone who took more/ detailed pictures of the Dengar ROTJ blaster

Is that the one that looks like a pipe with an oar paddle shoved up its butt? If so, several pix in the Flickr album.

Is that the one that's labelled as ESB? It was previously identified as ESB at Originalpropblog.com as well but it's one of the MGCs we know as a Han RotJ. So maybe it was used in ESB as well?

Kurty:

Another shot, and you can see a bit of the ID on the right side, which, indeed, says this is a Luke ESB blaster. (Sorry for the grain, but on a lot of these I pushed the contrast way down to illuminate shadows and bring out details.)

Star Wars OT DL44 Blaster Rear.jpg

Last edited:
Added two Vader pix, but I think this is the Prequels Vader suit.

Star Wats Prequels Darth Vader Costume.jpg

Star Wats Prequels Darth Vader Chest Box Belt Closeup.jpg

Added two more pix of this blaster. Before it was a blaster I think it was parts from a toilet.:lol

Star Wars OT Gengar Blaster.jpg

Star Wars OT Dengar Blaster Muzzle Closeup.jpg

That "muzzle" on the Dengar blaster looks like it could be a piece that you would attach rubber hose to. It sure is uglier than I imagined from those screencaps!

Last edited:
Yea there are tons of small nozzle connectors like that at hardware stores!

Edit: though this is a big one :lol

Unfortunately, that blaster is in a case against a wall so you can't see both sides straight on. I wish to hell the displays were in the middle of the rooms so you could view the items from all sides. Between that and no flash (plus low lighting) this exhibit, while wonderful to see, was a beast to photograph.

Well I think this is part of a waste water stack from toilet plumbing because they are 3 or 4 inches wide and up at the top there's links to other smaller pipes that would connect to the huge sack.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 165
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back