ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Since the boots (and saber) are unavailable due to conflicting licensing arrangements, who would be the licensee for screen accurate boots? Or have I inferred something incorrectly? :)

Anovos Sandtrooper?

attachment.php

Anovos, any chance we can see pics of the final Vader costume before they sell out?

The "final" product won't likely be seen before the projected delivery date of May 2015. The early-buyer discounted Tiers are currently selling through (Tier 1 Premier is gone already and a few remain in Tier 1 Standard). This doesn't mean Vader won't be available after May 2015, but it certainly won't be available at the current pricing.

I've ordered the standard Vader…just couldn't pass it up at that price

With the reputation of ANOVAS it sure looks like these SW costumes could really be a home run…fingers crossed

I'd love to see Jango and a Sand Trooper!

The 501st has expressed that there is no such thing as a costume that is pre-approved for membership, as the fit and sizing of the costume ON the costumer comes into consideration. That said, if a Rubies Supreme can be modified for 501st membership, I'd wager that the ANOVOS version will pass muster. There will likely be more information when a final product is available for review.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back