Bionic Commando "Rad" Spencer Build and Bionic Arm!

Since this project is now full-on being tackled by Msleeper and myself, I've decided to change the thread's title. Cause If you can't find it - build it (or have it built in my case ;))!

The gun looks a ton better! Did you freehand the Bionic logo? I have a vector I made up (along with the FSA logo for the shoulder) if you need either of them.

Since this project is now full-on being tackled by Msleeper and myself, I've decided to change the thread's title. Cause If you can't find it - build it (or have it built in my case ;))!

:thumbsup

Re: Bionic Commando "Rad" Spencer Build and Bionic Arm!

The gun looks a ton better! Did you freehand the Bionic logo? I have a vector I made up (along with the FSA logo for the shoulder) if you need either of them.

:thumbsup

Yup. I'm very very old school lol...I freehand most things. I drew the stencil up and then laid it in with the airbrush and then detailed. But I'd love those vector files! If you could email them that'd be great. Maybe I can look into have a couple more tanks printed and send you one :) I also need the FSA logo to make the right arm's tattoo. Thanks!

Oh and about that other thing...no update yet. As soon as I know, you'll know!

This is so rad.

I can not tell you how many hours of my childhood were spent playing the original (oh crap, my age is showing...), and even though the new game was complete garbage compared to it, the artwork and design of the new version is just awesome.

Not only subscribed...Drooling like a rabid dog.

Re: Bionic Commando "Rad" Spencer Build and Bionic Arm!

Yup. I'm very very old school lol...I freehand most things. I drew the stencil up and then laid it in with the airbrush and then detailed. But I'd love those vector files! If you could email them that'd be great. Maybe I can look into have a couple more tanks printed and send you one :) I also need the FSA logo to make the right arm's tattoo. Thanks!

Oh there's an FSA tattoo? Cool, I'll send those over to you. I need to re-work the FSA one, I wasn't really happy with the font I used.

I would rock the **** out of that tanktop in the summer though, like, as normal clothes. I was thinking about getting one of those at-home screen printing kits and doing that myself, just to have.

As far as "that other thing", sounds good!

I'm gonna email you an update, I've been working on a write-up to post here on what we've done thus far and need to make sure what you do and don't want me to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh there's an FSA tattoo? Cool, I'll send those over to you. I need to re-work the FSA one, I wasn't really happy with the font I used.

I would rock the **** out of that tanktop in the summer though, like, as normal clothes. I was thinking about getting one of those at-home screen printing kits and doing that myself, just to have.

As far as "that other thing", sounds good!

I'm gonna email you an update, I've been working on a write-up to post here on what we've done thus far and need to make sure what you do and don't want me to say.

This is so rad.

I can not tell you how many hours of my childhood were spent playing the original (oh crap, my age is showing...), and even though the new game was complete garbage compared to it, the artwork and design of the new version is just awesome.

Not only subscribed...Drooling like a rabid dog.

Did you play Rearmed? I could not put it down, and I hope Rearmed 2 comes to PC eventually.

"that other thing"?! so much suspense!!

You have no idea, dude. ;3

Lol yeah...sorry for the intrigue here guys. But something kind of exciting may or may not happen in terms of featuring this build. I'll let everyone know when the time comes.

I haven't seen your email yet msleeper but I'll be glad to take a look through it :)

Did you play Rearmed? I could not put it down, and I hope Rearmed 2 comes to PC eventually.

Holy crap how could I have forgotten about that? I think I had it downloaded on my old X-box and never grabbed it again after it suffered from the RRoD...
As I recall it wasn't all that bad. Still not the nostalgiasm I have when I boot up NESticle on my old laptop when I get home. :)

I remember the original Bionic Commando game I Played the arcade Versions I spent Countless Hours and Quarters I couldn't afford a game system. I love the new design though subbed. :p

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Rad! I was going to make this costume when Marvel Vs Capcom 3 was released, but my brother talked me out of it.
I was going to free hand the arm, and throw together everything else. Nice to see someone do the design/character justice.

Here's a proof of concept of sorts:

20131127_180032-1.jpg

20131127_180130-1.jpg

20131127_180205-1.jpg

20131127_180228-1.jpg

I'm loving everything! The gun looks great, for real.

I've been sick as death the past couple days, but I've managed to crank out a few more 3D printed parts. Now that both 3D printers are running at full steam, things are going to pick up fast. (Have I already said this? I feel like I did.) I keep not taking pictures because I'm a bad person, but I'll be sure to do that this evening or tomorrow once I'm back on my feet.

I'm loving everything! The gun looks great, for real.

I've been sick as death the past couple days, but I've managed to crank out a few more 3D printed parts. Now that both 3D printers are running at full steam, things are going to pick up fast. (Have I already said this? I feel like I did.) I keep not taking pictures because I'm a bad person, but I'll be sure to do that this evening or tomorrow once I'm back on my feet.

Thanks Msleeper! I think it came out alright.

Sorry you have been sick! Hopefully you recuperate and get some rest over the weekend. I'm excited to hear things are moving at full steam with the printing! That is so exciting! And yeah, I would definitely LOVE some pics! I've been working on the boots too and I should hopefully have something to show soon. Alright, looking forward to seeing your progress! I haven't forgotten about the duct tape dummy. Let me know when you think you are close to needing it and I won't wait for that other thing any longer and just get it done and sent your way.

Talk to you soon M! Feel better!

-FN

Hey M! Sent you an email last night. Please confirm your shipping address when you can so I can send out this bad boy:

1488259_10151723483276114_1375460076_n.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back