FINALLY!!! My 1:1 ESB Darth Vader Statue is Complete (Lots of pics inside)

Hi Brent!

I'm not trying to highjack your thread but I wanted to share my display with you since yours was one of a handful that inspired me to put mine together. I still need to make a base for it and add electronics for the lights, but I'm extremely happy with where its at.

That's really great mate!:thumbsup

Which mannequinn did You use?

Regards,

Alberto

Thanks! I honestly cant find the link to the company I bought it from. It was a pain in the ***** finiding a company that offered the right dimensions and that would ship to Puerto Rico. The shipping was almost just as expensive as the mannequin.

Hey Juan,

I'm a little late to the party. I didn't even know you had posted your Vader in my thread. Lol.

It looks great and I'm glad to hear mine was an inspiration to you. That is very cool of you to say. :cool

And just because the tweaking of these things is never done, here is the latest picture of mine after a couple minor alterations to the body.

20160730_154124.jpg

That looks awesome! I just finally added a set of wool cape and robe to mine today. All I need now is leather straps for the chest box.

2826b51db594a3dc099a91c96c25cb9b.jpg

BTW- I'm really loving the base on yours. I'm gonna have to think of something soon for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Touche brother. Flawless execution on the mannequin and the display Brent. Best Life Size ESB Vader I've seen hands down. Super cool! :cool

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back