Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

How did you stick the sole back down to the shoe to sit flush?
Cut very carefully and I used this:
24daba6d73441f0a9b857ebed9dc0310d6c4c05c.jpg

It was recommended by @Jedifyfe on here a little while back and it is what I have been using on these shoes. It holds up INCREDIBLY well, especially since these are my wear pair. His sole opening video also helped tremendously!

Last edited:
Thanks!

Was the El loose inside or is it stuck down? I'm wondering if even if I got the sole open would I be able to slide the El back into the correct place.

Cut very carefully and I used this:
View attachment 697661

It was recommended by @Jedifyfe on here a little while back and it is what I have been using on these shoes. It holds up INCREDIBLY well! His sole opening video also helped tremendously!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Was the El loose inside or is it stuck down? I'm wondering if even if I got the sole open would I be able to slide the El back into the correct place.
The only part that was stuck down for me was a small section of the smaller pod. I also accidentally cut a small bit of the panel when I was cutting it open so be careful if you do that.

So who, apart from Jedifyfe, has cut open these shoes to change out the batteries? Is the battery on clips or hard wired to the shoe?

Thank you @WizardBTTF for the replacement EL panels. Fixed my right shoe and everything is back to normal now. Now let's see how much more wear I can get out of these things.

Looks good!, Hopefully they arrived pretty quickly!

So who, apart from Jedifyfe, has cut open these shoes to change out the batteries? Is the battery on clips or hard wired to the shoe?

It has the same losi plug you can just disconnect. Battery is probably the easiest thing on these shoes to swap, and you can fit up to 2000mah in the same cutout. They make a few different capacities that are the same dimensions other then thickness.

the bentayga sellers left pic is a v3 and right pic looks like the strange v2 we saw someone post up. Its like its a V2 with the V3 fabric and V3 type painted soles and correct seam on the back of the uppers, while also having a light up EL Strap taken from the V3.

If thats the actual shoe sold by bentayga, then that's a good one.

The Alex Sport one is the V2.1, with the updated V3 fabric but lack of seam and no EL strap.

I might get 1 of each for the collection. Its amazing how many versions have come out now.

I haven't applied them yet, as my sites haven't arrived. However, the quality feels pretty good. It took all of my strength to break a small strip I cut, and even then it stretched a crap ton before it even broke. And it's just a peel and stick, no heat needed

Ok cool, sound pretty decent if they are that strong. Might get some for the odd time I'll wear them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. The upper in this shot appears to be a V3 upper on a V2 sole, but the rubber is lighter. Same ankle buckle etc. How much they asking? Out of all the photos you have attached, this is pick.
attachment.php

This shoe however is the V2.1 and NOT THE SAME shoe. Don't pay more than $200 for this one.
attachment.php

the bentayga sellers left pic is a v3 and right pic looks like the strange v2 we saw someone post up. Its like its a V2 with the V3 fabric and V3 type painted soles and correct seam on the back of the uppers, while also having a light up EL Strap taken from the V3.

If thats the actual shoe sold by bentayga, then that's a good one.

The Alex Sport one is the V2.1, with the updated V3 fabric but lack of seam and no EL strap.

I might get 1 of each for the collection. Its amazing how many versions have come out now.

The reason I said a V3 upper is that the pull holes look tuck and glued, not just sewn.

Good spotting about the grain. I don't mind it running across the shoe.
What annoys me with this shoe is the crappy V2 sole and heel cup.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Finally got around to doing the clear ankle bubble using the nail polish.

1795d9a23d099c86cad8742935255375.jpg

Shows the difference it makes when compared.

123fac76b3345ddf68d8e56a45546fd4.jpg

Both with the nail polish applied.

I love how they look with lights off but with them on I can kinda see that it's not smooth from the brushing on but I guess I can live with that [emoji3]

EDIT: one thing I hadn't noticed before I took this photo was how uneven the shoes actually are [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back