Iron Man MkIII suit animatronics

Hi, i don't understand much about elettronics, i can buy al the item you use and make the same circuit, or there are a programmation with pc of the rc? you can reply me in pm? the

Hi, i don't understand much about elettronics, i can buy al the item you use and make the same circuit, or there are a programmation with pc of the rc? you can reply me in pm? the

Yes- all of the electronic components are readily available and there will be a list of all necessary parts in the complete tutorial along with the code needed to make it work. I'll post the tutorial once I have a chance to write it up after the suit is finished. It's a big, complex project so please be patient! :)

Wow!!!! This is coming together really nice. Everyone involved has done an awesome job th' mechanisms and electronics are just icing on th' cake. :p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Wow!!!! This is coming together really nice. Everyone involved has done an awesome job th' mechanisms and electronics are just icing on th' cake. :p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

You're telling me Clinton built one of the best kits out there. Jerome has patiently put together the animatronics over the last year. Rob is putting down a great paint job. Im one very lucky guy.

Wow! what an amazing job! I just read through the entire thread tonight and signed up with the site because of it. Ive been watching youtube videos for days now about ironman suits and want to start building one now. Ive never done anything like this so i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to start building the suit itself? ive seen videos of people using foam, fiberglass and paper then also clay..... what is this suit made from?

This particular suit is a resin and fiberglass cast, molded from a finished pep piece (paper/resin/fiberglass/body filler).

To learn more about pep (pepakura) start reading the sticky at the top of the costume forum

Thank you so much. that was extreamly helpful. Im in school for video game art and design, i do alot of 3d models so i think i'll go create a custom suit and start a suit that hasnt been made yet. Cant wait to see more updates on this suit. thank you again!

Sorry for the lack of updates folks- I've been going like gangbusters working on this in order to get it finished by the end of the month. I completely revised the helmet mechanism and eyes so they both work a LOT better and now there's a ton more room in the helmet. I'll have a new helmet video up this weekend and a separate helmet tutorial will be done soon. Here's a new pic of the eyes lit up-

i think i may have missed this somewhere in the thread but is there a link to the plans/tutorial already up? or is that what is coming this weekend?

i think i may have missed this somewhere in the thread but is there a link to the plans/tutorial already up? or is that what is coming this weekend?

I'll have a new helmet video up this weekend. I have to finish the suit by the end of the month and the tutorials will come after then.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back