Lilykills Fallout 4 Props for 3D Printing

The print quality is only a problem for everyone dealing with FDM type machines at the £2000 - £5000 level, when your talking about the stratasys or 3D systems machines, they will print down to the 15 micron level. So basically whatever is onscreen, it will print.

Does this mean you're getting me a stratasys for Christmas this year!? Man, my problems are solved! ;)

First off, let me say how awesome these look. Excellent work. I would like to point out that there's a trigger guard on the Fallout 4 10mm pistol that is missing. There's a really good side profile pic over on the Fallout Wiki. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the PipBoy.

First off, let me say how awesome these look. Excellent work. I would like to point out that there's a trigger guard on the Fallout 4 10mm pistol that is missing. There's a really good side profile pic over on the Fallout Wiki. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the PipBoy.

I was thinking of adding it but it would make printing a bit more tricky. atm Im happy with the model but when I know what the mods look like for it and how the magazines look I will probably redo it so it can have interchangeable mods and a recoil operation.

render.JPGrender cross section.JPGrender2.JPG

woohoo, finally finished. Im still not happy with some of the details but its something I can't really figure out till I get the pip boy edition. Otherwise, it basically is the pip boy edition, can fit all the phones the pip edition can and has a working tape deck. Once I get some time to print Ill upload some pics then once I'm happy with the assembly I'm going to upload the files to thingiverse and MyMiniFactory.

I also had some time to finish the protectron which I think is cool but I dont know if I should model and print the station they come of in the game. if I get some time, I probably will.
render exploded.JPGrender.JPG

I was thinking of adding it but it would make printing a bit more tricky. atm Im happy with the model but when I know what the mods look like for it and how the magazines look I will probably redo it so it can have interchangeable mods and a recoil operation.

Oh, okay. What about making the trigger guard a separate piece and adding a couple of slots in the gun for it to slide into, one under the trigger, and another in front of the trigger. Just an idea.

Will you be making the Pipboy files available? Getting plastic shipped to the other side of the planet is far more expensive than getting someone local to print it for me.

Will you be making the Pipboy files available? Getting plastic shipped to the other side of the planet is far more expensive than getting someone local to print it for me.

Yes I will, I have made a thingiverse page (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:969317) with an STL of the whole assembly just to show the detail I have included. Once I have printed and assembled it myself then Ill release the part files for everyone to print.

I know its not F4 related but I just finished this.
RENDER 2 BETTER.JPG

Once F4 is released I'll be able to get some decent screenshots of it so I can created a modified version like the one bethesda tweeted out, (below)
Fallout4_Render_T51_1440603710.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back