Warehouse 13 - the other props

My wife and I had the great fortune to be extras in the episode "A Faire to Remember" the third episode in season six. We spent four fantastic days on the set of one of our favorite shows. As we do appear on camera several times does that mean that our costumes (which are our own costumes ) can be classed as screen used props and costumes?

I have no idea what the text actually says but it's a start.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Division6/Warehouse 13/static_bag_tag_v1.jpg

Barcode text reads
warehousethirteenevilpropidtag

D6

nice work. Just a thought, is that black symbol on the red and yellow actually a out of focus biohazard symbol?

520px-Biohazard_symbol.svg.png
Sorry if someone already asked you that.

ttfn

Phil

It's probably what it started out as but no.
Someone sent me a close up of a screen used label recently.
Then a few days later an even better picture showed up on ebay in a group of pieces being sold.

Looking at the assorted pieces sold each decal has a different number on the bar code.
The text should read Item and Signature.
I'll post updated version later once I redo the barcodes on the sheet I did.

Did more information about Artie's bag come out since the show folded? I thought, perhaps, that since props were sold off, it may have found it's way out into the world. Something had me thinking about that bag today.

Would love a replica of this to give to my mother as she used to do calligraphy. Is the point at the end a calligraphs pen or something else? the grip is diffenetly a new style rather then just a quill/feather

Would love a replica of this to give to my mother as she used to do calligraphy. Is the point at the end a calligraphs pen or something else? the grip is diffenetly a new style rather then just a quill/feather

Are you talking about Edgar Allen Poe's quill pen?

Well thanks to you EndlessWonder I just bought this on eBay

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg

It's supposed to work, and I think it's pretty darn close to:

c68be5f61800fd45d349eb502cc477bc.jpg

Now I need to find a cheap, vintage microscope box to keep it in...

SDPT-12-W13-Warehouse-metronome.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back