Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Post-release)

There's 2 headless creatures I know of. There's this one, I captured the paragraph in the picture for u as well

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170121/f9cea6e2e524e8d42a631e8f4171eeb2.jpg

There is also this other big thing all cyborged out with different legs, a space suit top and NO head, it can be seen in the trooper tank scene

Apparently this is dr evazan's work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!!! My nephew didn't see the second guy in the movie and I showed him a screenshot I had. I told him I saw a VD page that showed them and then couldn't find it!

Saw (Guerra) it again tonight with my wife, she has tolerated my Star Wars nerdom for over 20 years now! Some things stood out for me on this 3rd viewing:
- Chemistry between Casian and Jynn. Not so much a romance thing but with conflict and acceptance.
- Forest Whitiker brought some much grounded weight with Saw Guerra. Hope to see some expanded or cut scenes with him.
- Battle above Scariff was a huge treat! Especially with original trilogy ships.
- Kennrik was a great character. Somewhere I heard he was thought of early on in script writing as being a little more diobolical, like Christopher Waltz in Inglorious Bastards! Wouldn't that have been something, LOL.
- Vader scene cutting down Rebels gets me every time! Best on-screen Vader scene ever?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

One Billion and no chance of a "Rogue One 2"
When does that ever happen? LOL
Thats the thing, its Star Wars, its more of a brand now than a series of films. Im still skeptical if thats good or bad for Star Wars fans. I dont want things to get oversaturated. Kinda what happened with MMA/UFC. Once they got more mainstream there were 2-3 PPVs in a month, more weight classes, more free stuff... Sometimes more isnt exactly the best. But its still early so who knows.

I'd rather see the adventures of Rebel pilots or commandos or whomever as a TV series than as a film.
That would be pretty cool. Budget might be an issue with a lot of space ship action?

That said, ILM can do a lot more digitally today on a tighter budget than they could 10, 20, 30 years ago. Maybe spaceship action is more effective than filming actors on limited scope sets? It may also depend on the level of realism or quality of the production. Don't want to watch a video game.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back