Can someone identify this Star Trek DS9 Screen used prop?

Time to turn in your Trek fan card.

DS-9 episode Past tense.

None of the episodes I can recall featured a 20th century style cardreader type prop. Nobody in Star Trek carried ID type cards, I'm sorry to say but the prop in the photo looks a bit fan made to me.

I've actually only seen about half the DS9 eps, I should start watching some dvds and see the series in its entirety. There were aspects of that show I loved and other aspects I wasn't that crazy about. Like all the Trek shows I guess.. :)

SHAME on you! :lol

Looks like you have some catching up to do!

I've actually only seen about half the DS9 eps, I should start watching some dvds and see the series in its entirety. There were aspects of that show I loved and other aspects I wasn't that crazy about. Like all the Trek shows I guess.. :)

Yeah screen caps are awesome. Even on TOS they still constantly reveal new things about the props that were unknown. :)

I was going to say that Past Tense and Little Green Ship are the only episodes I could think it may have been used in, and Past Tense was the only one I could remember the use of cards.

I agree with getting a dose of Trek though I am currently on Season 7 of my yearly dose of DS9, then we go on to Voyager. I have to admit a 4K tv does make he images a little sharper, but true HD would be nice.

Thanks for everyone's comments. Yes I definitely have DS9 on my radar to watch completely in the near future. Actually I dont think I've seen more than 2 dozen Voyager eps either, gotta get on that. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back