eaglemoss batmobile collection

Cool. That 2009 Batmobile looks kinda odd though. Too bad they didn't do one for the Animated series and Arkham asylum game as they're really nice ones too. Maybe future ones.

If anyone in the UK can get me one of the 1939 Batmobiles when they come out, I would be forever in your debt. These look awesome.

Cool. That 2009 Batmobile looks kinda odd though. Too bad they didn't do one for the Animated series and Arkham asylum game as they're really nice ones too. Maybe future ones.

Oh and I found this on another site, a list of the 'mobiles to come. Seems like The Animated Series batmobile made it to the list.

1989 Batman Movie (Subscriber Only Armored Version)
1989 Batman Movie
1966 TV Show
2005 Batman Begins (The Tumbler)
2009 Comic Book
1944 Comic Book
1992 Batman Animated Series
1985 Comic Book
1939 Comic Book
1995 Comic Book
2008 Dark Knight (Batpod)

Batman Toys, Action Figures, and Collectibles
These are up for pre-order and will be released in March 2013.

I am guessing this a US edition as the UK edition stopped publishing last year. Currently the differences between the two release appear to be different pattern on the base including the shape being rectangular instead of oval and different magazine covers. Also issue 4 has Batmobile from Batman Forever instead of 2009 comic Batmobile.

Issue #001 - 1989 "Batman" Batmobile

EGM10313.jpg

Issue #002 - 1966 TV Series Batmobile

EGM10312.jpg

Issue #003 - 2005 "Batman Begins" Tumbler

EGM10316.jpg

Issue #004 - 1994 "Batman Forever" Batmobile

EGM10317.jpg

Batman Toys, Action Figures, and Collectibles
These are up for pre-order and will be released in March 2013.

I am guessing this a US edition as the UK edition stopped publishing last year. Currently the differences between the two release appear to be different pattern on the base including the shape being rectangular instead of oval and different magazine covers. Also issue 4 has Batmobile from Batman Forever instead of 2009 comic Batmobile.

Issue #001 - 1989 "Batman" Batmobile

EGM10313.jpg

Issue #002 - 1966 TV Series Batmobile

EGM10312.jpg

Issue #003 - 2005 "Batman Begins" Tumbler

EGM10316.jpg

Issue #004 - 1994 "Batman Forever" Batmobile

EGM10317.jpg

NICE! Glad these are getting released mass market now. Hopefully they release the 2009 Batmobile too. At the very least the 1/43rd scale 89 Batmobile will need to be mine XD

If you go to their main site then there is no mention of the above. If you use the full web address on the magazine it takes you to the old mag page with the oval bases. I think I will wait to see if this actually goes ahead fully this time. The couple of cars they did put out were nice.

If you go to their main site then there is no mention of the above. If you use the full web address on the magazine it takes you to the old mag page with the oval bases. I think I will wait to see if this actually goes ahead fully this time. The couple of cars they did put out were nice.

If BBTS is listing them they they should get released this time. US demand was pretty high for them and for Eaglemoss to make full production mockups for US release and have a preorder put up on a major US store like that, it seems they may be totally serial this time, like for reals.

Ray, you should laser scan your car, resize it to 1:43 and sell them the scans. If they are going to pay someone to sculpt it, might as well be you.

I'm confused?

They've cancelled the publication?

According to the website/tv ad this mag launched on 3rd Jan 2013. And that's the day I bought the 89' Batmobile issue in WH Smith.
Hoping to get the next two issues at the very least! Keen to get the animated series issue too!

Did anyone else notice the glaring typo on the first page of the mag?:lol

They issued it last year but I think it was only a test run. This is a new full issue. The previous cars were in oval boxes. The first issue looks good ans I have subscribed for the series.

I saw this today, I wasn't impressed with the actual quality for what is going to be 10 pounds in the future. I've just completed a bond car collection that ran the same way..... 134 issues in the end but the quality was nice.

Problem with this batman release is I'm in love with the hotwheels version that costs 60 quid..... I'd rather have that then the ten quid version whic looks cheap

The magazine part of it seemed pretty pointless. Well, maybe that's because the first issue contained info that was already mostly known. Might be more interesting when it's the rare batmobiles that have never been available as a model/toy.

I thought the quality of the car was OK enough. But I wonder if it'll kick up a notch when the magazine is at full price?

Got mine today, I couldn't resist for 2.99, problem is the batman I got is little funny looking...
13575690708993_zps3709882e.jpg

13575691165564_zps9a1167f6.jpg

13575692097625_zps771225d1.jpg

Don't whether to leave him as he is or fix him, doesn't really bother me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back